Author Topic: Res's Price is Right Episode 2 - THE END  (Read 27953 times)

Offline res0xn12

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Res's Price is Right Episode 2 - THE END
« on: February 02, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »
Happy Groundhog Day (although he saw his shadow):

In our last show, I had my clocked cleaned by WPGHI5 with his win in Golden Road and winning 100 G's on the wheel.  We also had Prizes22 win a Jaguar.  Well, who's up now for another run of Res's Price is Right?

Rules for Res's Price is Right:

1) Contestants have 24 hours to make their bids in contestants' row, or to make guesses in their pricing games, to make their spins on the wheel, and to make their bids in the showcases.  Miss once during the IUFB and it's a Warning. Miss Twice...YER OUT!   If you miss the deadline during the other parts of the show, except the Showcase, YER OUT!  If you miss your deadline in the Showcase, you forfeit!  Be forewarned!  However, I will make exceptions if extenuating circumstances apply!   Smile

2)  PM's will be sent to those selected for Contestant's Row.  After that, it will be your responsibility to watch the thread!

3)  Audience Participation is HIGHLY Encouraged!!!!! (Except for the IUFB, so that everyone gets a fair chance!)

4)  Have Fun!  Feel Free to Make Comments and Suggestions as we go.

Now, to the good stuff:

How do you sign up?  It's simple, just reply to this forum and sign up, tell me a little about yourself and answer this question: "If I had to choose, what game would I play and why?"  I will choose contestants from your responses as well as randomization. 

Sign-ups will be accepted through Sunday, Feb 8 at 9:00 pm, since that's when the show will (approximately) start!  If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the thread, or PM me!  See you Sunday Evening!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:31:38 PM by Frank15 »

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: Res's Price is Right Episode 2
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »
I'll sign up first, trying to defend my showcase crown! If I were to play any game, it would be Golden Road, because there's nothing overly busting your budget on a Host Your Own, and why not on me?
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline rob79

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:49:19 PM »
I'm in and well I wanna play since I just finished up my own show not long ago and i'm itching to play. If I had to choose one game to play it'd be Grand Game--love the color scheme, always loved the game, esp. the intro and well, green just shouts "money money money."

Offline gr8daynegb

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:34:11 AM »
I'll play

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 01:04:42 AM »
No doubt I'll be in Res to clean house yet again and avenge my showcase loss! If I were to choose one game it will definitely be Card Game because it definitely has a Vegas feel to it with the way the cards are being spread out. Why not take the gamble to win yourself a new car?  :biggrin:

Offline res0xn12

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 10:44:21 AM »
I'll play

You didn't answer my question ... "If I had to choose, what game would I play and why?"

Offline gr8daynegb

• In the Audience
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 10:50:48 AM »
I'd like to play cliffhangers if I had the shot to.  Always liked the music in that one

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 11:02:30 AM »
Hey, I'll sign up. I'm Daniel Benfield, I'm 20 years old and enjoy writing, reading, and walking (I have no car).

I would want to play Dice Game, mainly because it's one of the first games I saw when I was younger - and also because it's Vegas-esque. :-D
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »
I am definitely in. If I had to choose what game to play, I would say 3 strikes. This is because the cars offered are so awesome. (Corvettes, Cadillacs, Lincolns)
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 12:05:31 AM »
I'll play.

If I had to pick any game. I'd pick Cover Up so that I can hopefully actually use the strategy on it.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline kishy214

• Walking the Golden Road
    • Allen's Rock Band Videos on Youtube
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »
I'd like to play. My name's Allen and I'm due to turn 15 on Valentine's Day.

I'd love to play Master Key. It's just always been one of my favorites and I don't really know why.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:06 PM »
I'll join.

If I had to pick any game to play, it would be Step Up.

It and all the rest of the multiprizers seem to have ran away together on the real show.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline res0xn12

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »
We have Nine already!!??!! Wow didn't know this show was so popular!  Therefore, the show's start date will be pushed up to Friday at 8:00 pm, and yes, I will have graphics and pictures (that MATCH the prizes....).

Feel free to sign up, and don't forget to answer the question up at the top!  Thanks!  See you all Friday Night!

Offline everyonelovesshellgame

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »
I'll play. I would like to play Shell Game....and I think it's obvious why!  :-D

Offline res0xn12

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »
I'll play. I would like to play Shell Game....and I think it's obvious why!  :-D

I'm sorry everyonelovesshellgame, but you haven't been a member long enough to be considered "eligible" for being a contestant.  Read the rules here:

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,5217.0.html

and here

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,443.0.html

Once you've been here and really get going on the board, then you may be a contestant on my next show, ok!  Feel free though to stay in the audience and shout out during audience suggestions!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:55:34 PM by res0xn12 »