Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--THE END  (Read 20019 times)

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--PG #3
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »
Frank...you amuse me.

Note that you should be VERY thankful that I'm not drawing this actually.

At any rate, I'm going with 2. I think it looks like the perfect top to the 2.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--SCSD #1
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 12:56:43 AM »

All right, and he has finished my soon-to-be masterpiece with a 2.  And if that car is $16,235, you will win that lovely car, and I will have a new work of art to display in my gallery.  Or sell on eBay.  I bet it can sell for a lot.  I mean, if a cardboard box with an X on it can sell for thousands, why not a crude Paint drawing of a car?  Anyway, we're looking for a 2, so Janice and Holly, unveil that price!

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding!

You win!  $16,235, and you have a new car, and I have a new masterpiece!  It's a win win situation, if you ask me!  Congratulations 'Nique!  Showcase showdown next!

And with me I have UniquePerspective, I have goldroadfanatic, and I have PriceFanArmadillo, ready to spin the big wheel!  If you get $1.00 in one spin, or a combination of two spins, you get $1000 and a bonus spin.  In the bonus spin, if the wheel lands on one of the two green sections, you get $5000 more.  But if the wheel lands on the $1.00 in your bonus spin, you win $10,000 more, for a total of $11,000!  Not only that, but the one of you closest to $1.00 without going over will be in the showcase at the end of the show, where you can win thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars worth of prizes!  So try to get there!

Now UniquePerspective, as you have won the most in this half of the show, you will be spinning last.  goldroadfanatic, you're second, and PriceFanArmadillo, you get to start us off.  Please give me two numbers from 1 to 20, preferably giving me a stopping point as well.  Good luck!

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2009, 09:37:09 AM »
14.  If I have 65 or less, I will take 10.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:38 AM »
15 and 9. Stop when I win. If there's a tie, I'll figure it out later depending on when I tie them.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »
And Army has given the wheel a spin, and spinning the wheel is, and it is going to land on...

40¢, and it looks like he's spinning again.  And again the wheel spins 'round, stopping on 45¢ we hope, stop!  Stop!

BONK!

No... that's $1.10, and I'm afraid that's too much.  Sorry Army.  goldroadfanatic, you're up!

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »
Okay, I will take #11 first, and if it's less than 60, #3.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--IUFB #4
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »
And goldie has given the wheel a mighty spin, and it's going around and around and around... and here comes 90¢, will it make it?

Yes!  90¢, and it looks like that's enough for goldie, but look out!  Here comes 'Nique to give the wheel his special touch, and 'Nique has given the wheel another mighty spin, and it looks like it might be 95¢ if it slows down... ooh, a little too fast.

85¢, you need 15¢ or less here, and 15¢ is coming up if it slows down enough... which it isn't.  Sorry 'Nique, but enjoy your car.

BONK!

goldie, you will be in the showcase at the end of the show!  Now folks, if this looks like fun, and you'd like to be a part of the fun, here's Rich to tell you what you need to do!

Rich:  If you'd like to be a possible contestant on Frank's Price is Right, all you have to do is turn your computer on, wait fifteen minutes for it to boot up, connect to the Internet, go to "www.golden-road.net," sign in, have the computer freeze and force you to shut down, boot the computer back up a second time, wait  another fifteen minutes for it to boot up, connect to the Internet again, go back to "www.golden-road.net," sign in since it didn't work the last time, scroll down until you see "Host Your Own," and click on that, then scroll down until you see "Frank's Price is Right:  Episode 38--SIGN UPS" and click on that, click on reply, type some sort of indication that you'd like to play, and hope you get called, it's that easy, OK Frank!

More pricing games after this astriskstrio.

Rich, fetch me another player!

Rich:  Indeed I will with pathfinder20, come on down!  You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

And here he comes, all ready in the blue spot.  And here comes the Price is Right train, rolling on out the next item up for bids.

CHOO!  CHOO!

Rich:  And the Price is Right train is chugging on out a relaxing rocking chair.  The Carolina Cottage upholstered Oxford Club beige rocking chair is overstuffed, with legs made of 100% select hardwood, and measures 33.25 inches high by 35.75 inches wide by 35.5 inches deep, and weighs 70 pounds.

And pathy, you get the first bid on that.

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »
Let's try $1200 for the rocking chair.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 06:43:49 AM »
$650
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
$899.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »
$1201, Mister Frank. *holds up fist at Pathy, juuuuuust in case*
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--IUFB #4 OVERBID
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »

And the acbonk!tual bonk! re... bonk!  bonk!  bonk!

Can you never sound that before I start talking?  Always gotta' wait so they can interrupt me... anyway, that sound means that you have all overbid.  The lowest bid is $650, erase the bids please, and go lower than $650 pathy!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »
You people make me sick.  Every last one of you. :-D
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »
Let's try $450.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »
$599
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker