Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--THE END  (Read 20033 times)

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--SCSD #2
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »
Let's spin: 1 and 11.

I will stay at 65 cents of more.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »
Those prizes were so amazingly random, I could only just guess on all of them.
The fact that you refused to believe that Frank would go all falses didn't help you any.  :P
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Online Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
All right, and pathy has taken his first spin, and it's a legal one, and it's going to land on...

20˘, and it looks like pathy is spinning again, probably hoping for 80˘, and here comes the 80˘, but it's going to have to hurry up, we don't want the $1.00!

BONK!

No... one spin too late, I'm afraid.  pathy, I'm sorry things didn't go too well for you.  Hannah, you're up!  Two numbers 1-20, preferably with stopping point.

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2009, 02:43:43 PM »
16 and 2, stopping at 55 or better.
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Online Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
All right, and Hannah has given the wheel a mighty spin, and it's mightily rolling along, and it may be worth 75˘!

And you do, and that's enough for Hannah, but look out!  Here comes sideshowPA to spin the wheel!  A couple of numbers from 1-20, please.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »
This is a bad second half of the show if I am the top winner with a pair of boots and small prize.

Anyhoo, 2 and 14 please
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Online Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--SHOWCASE
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:30 PM »
All right, sidey has given the wheel a spin, and you're going to need a second spin... this one is going to land on...

65˘, and hopefully we can find 35˘ in this second spin, but 20˘ would do it if it stops, stop!

Oh... over by a mere nickel.  sidey, I'm sorry, but Hannah, you're going to be in the showcase, next!

goldroadfanatic, you are the top winner in today's showcase, Hannah, you are the runner-up, and this is the first showcase!

Rich:  Ladies and gentlement, start your... err, running shoes, for it's the day of the big race between Shantae and Rottytops, the ultimate fate of the world being in Shantae's hands.  But Shantae had to fix up her hair before coming here today, and she did it with this shampoo.  This 12 oz. bottle of Herbal Essences' Drama Clean shampoo with a fusion berry tea and orange flower flavoring, or something weird like that, has a bizarre catch phrase on the bottle, as if the berry tea and orange flower were talking to you.  Bizarro.

But Shantae was in for a shock when she arrived at the big race, for Rottytops had brought a secret weapon to ensure her victory:  these new running shoes.  The Lowa women's lady GTX Trail running shoes have a 6 inch high shaft, and feature Gore-Tex for climate-controlled comfort and waterproofing, and midsole and outsole Vibram sole with shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole and pronation and supinatioin zones.

They worked well for ol' Rotty, but Shantae was trailing too close for comfort, so she started throwing everything she had at Shantae.  Literally.  Everything, including sticks, stones, tomatoes, cauliflower, an arm, and even this elegant kitchen sink.  The Franke Magnum Series PRX720C 48-inch work top double bowl stainless steel sink with curved rolled front features a wooden knife rack and three deep utensil wells, has two bowls that are 9.0625 inches deep, 21.25 by 18.875 inches around.

But Shantae then figured if Rottytops was going to play dirty, then so could she, so she did her magical dance that transformed her into a new car!  A Chevy Malibu LTZ, a great car for winning a race against someone who doesn't have a car, and never even knew cars existed in her unlifetime.  Comes with standard features, 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, HFV6 engine package, rear power package, red jewel tincoat, power sunroof, engine block heater, and power center, a Chevy Malibu!

And this showcase, where Shantae can now continue her quest to save the world, being threatened by a risky villain now shaking in her boots, can be yours if the price is right!

And goldie, are you going to bid on this showcase, or are you going to let Hannah have a crack at it?

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »
Frank, I will bid $29,657.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Online Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »

ding!

All right, goldie has bid $29,657 on his showcase, and now, Hannah, this is your showcase!  Dim the lights!

Rich:  This showcase contains something for every room in the house, and for the bedroom, this comfortable bed.  From furnitureontheweb.com, the Desert tan finish king size bed includes the king size headboard and footboard with metal frame and metal sidebars with a center design of eleven metal round bars with scrolls.  And for a comfortable night's sleep, the king size Visco foam mattress and box spring set includes a foam piece that's 12 inches high with 2 inch, 5 pound Visco foam and 10 inch, 2 pound PU foam, and the box spring offers pocket coil unit consturction with jacquard velour and non-skid bottom.

The Northland 72SSSS built-in side-by-side refrigerator has stainless steel interior, automatic ice maker, and automatic defrost, has twelve refrigerator glass shelves, six adjustable door bins, ten freezer shelves, 24.2 cubic foot refrigerator capacity, 24.1 cubic foot freezer capacity, and measures 72 inches wide by 27.125 inches deep by 84.125 inches high.

And you can always tell the time with this stately grandfather clock.  From Howard Miller, the J.H. Miller grandfather clock with tubular bells was designed by Chris Bergelin and features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers, including Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood, with a beautiful swan neck pediment crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center, and on the pediment, bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines, with an ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial with custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments, with a numbered cast center disk with a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions.

And for the bathroom, a relaxing bath tub.  The Neo Tub Double Wall has a 105 gallon capacity and is 72.5 inches long, and includes the Hydro Massage Jet System.  And this showcase, featuring something for every room in the house, can be yours if the price is right!

And Hannah, what do you bid on that?

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
Uh...huh. I'll say $15,675.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »
Personally, I think you garfed. However, I also believe grf overbid. We'll see!
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Online Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 37--THE END
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »

All right, Hannah has bid $15,675... was that intentional, to swap around goldie's 657 and turn it into 675?  I feel like we're doing Ten Chances here... anyway, now to see who has won.

We'll start with you, goldie.  You bid $29,657 on your showcase, and goldie, the actual retail price of your showcase is...

$36,084, for a difference of...

ding!

$6427.  Now Hannah, you must be closer than $6427 without going over in order to win your showcase.  You bid $15,675 on your showcase.  And Hannah, the actual retail price of your showcase IS!

...ew...

$65,720, that's gonna' be ugly.

You were off by over $50,000, so of course, goldie wins!

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding!

goldie, you have won $49,890 in prizes today, including that beautiful new car over there!  Go on, check it out!  Frank here, reminding you to stop controlling the pricing game population:  keep 'em all!  Goodbye everybody!

goldroadfanatic:  $49,890
UniquePerspective:  $17,068
sideshowPA:  $794
PriceFanArmadillo:  $504
Hannah:  $449
pathfinder20:  $419

*Well, no one did very well with the FPG this time.  No one got more than one game, and no one picked that one game in the right slot.  But there is still a winner, for having the most confidence that Eazy az 1-2-3 would show up at some point today:  prizes22!  prizes, you get to be a first four contestant next episode!

*It's too bad there are no big door GP games.

*For those of you wondering why the heck it took so long for Now or Then to be played a second time:  it's a pain in the butt to set up.

*That's the second time I tried the "wrong price in Safe Crackers makes the big prize end in 995" trick, and the second time it worked.  You guys (and girl) need to watch it there ;).

*To make Army happy, since sidey wouldn't cooperate:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 06:35:30 PM by Frank15 »

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »
I think someone messed with your tape Frank, the last showcase graphic just showed what the bids were, not a blank orange podium and a purple podium with a blinking "49890" on it.

Other than that, I finally won one of Frank's shows!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
Now THERE's a CSS nightmare: the ultimate ERITH! :P
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
You said it - Hannah's Showcase price...:-o :-o :-o Some definite Frankoids in that one, methinks.

Well, it was fun as always, Frank - but no more with Hannah, unless you really want her as a contestant again.