Author Topic: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (THE END/COMMENTS WELCOME)  (Read 13909 times)

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (INTRO/IUFB #1)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »
I bid $810.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »
$810 for Kev.

Army: $911       Kev:$810        Pathy:        rob:

Pathy, what is your bid?
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 12:17:34 AM »
$725

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 12:32:11 AM »
$725 for Pathy.

Army: $911       Kev:$810        Pathy:$725        rob:

And Rob, the last bid is yours.

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline rob79

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »
$912 'Nique.

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (PG#1)
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »
$912 for Rob.

Army: $911       Kev:$810        Pathy:$725        rob:$912

And the actual retail price of the gold is...$837. And the winner is Kev. Kev, please join me up here on this stage, while you play the first game of this pricing extravaganza.

SAFE CRACKERS (pretend it flashes)

Hello Kev. A pleasure to have you up here. And as you might be able to tell by my makeshift sign made by a guy named Jeff (Jeff's job status is in limbo with signs like this), we are playing Safe Crackers. Open the safe and you can win some nice things. And what things are those, announcer dude?

*safe opens*

First, it's this new guitar! From Gibson, it's the Acoustic J-185 Modern Classic. Be part of a music tradition with Gibson, one of the longest running guitar names. And second, it's a year's supply of chocolates! You will receive two 36 piece Godiva Gold Ballotin boxes of chocolate a month for a whole year. Enjoy one of the finest luxuries in chocolate and one of the most delicious, from Godiva. It's a Safe Crackers prize package worth...$3,896!

And now the safe closes.

*safe closes*

Now that the safe is closed, you must open it again to get the prizes. And how do you open it, you may ask? Well, the safe has a combination, which is the same as that year's supply of chocolate. The first dial represents the first number in the price, the second dial represents the second number, and the third dial, as you might guess, represents the third number. Use each number only once, and get the right price of the chocolates, and you win everything. Now, get a safe crackin' Kev! (When you make your guess, I'll put your guess for each dial at the top of the little triangle. It's the best I could do with no graphics):

0           0            0
6    9      6     9     6     9

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »
Well, good to be up on stage. I'm a fatty and I eat a lot of chocolates, so this should be a pretty easy game.

Usually the prices in this game end in 0, so I'm gonna assume this one follows that rule. That leaves $690 or $960. Since I'm receiving a supply of chocolates that can be divided by 12 months - $960 divides neatly by 12 into $80 a month (so the 36 piece boxes of chocolate are then $40 each, which makes sense), while $690 does not. Therefore, I'm gonna go with $960 as my guess. (Yes, I'm pretentious and felt the need to explain my entire reasoning there).

So $960 it is.

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (PG#1)
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »
   9          6           0
0    6    9     0    6    9

$960 is your guess. Alright. Now, I would ask you do to do this yourself, but since you're not hear with the invisible safe, I'll do it myself. I'll...turn it to left. Then I'll...turn it to the right. Then I'll...turn it to the left half way. Then I'll...turn it to the right just slightly. And then, I'll try to open the door. Will this safe open? Do you win?

*tries to open safe*

*door opens*

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING*

Yes, you are a winner Kev! You win all this stuff, and I'll shake the hand of the first ever winner on this show! *shakes Kev's hand* More, more I say, coming up soon!

Season 39 CSS Stats:

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (IUFB #2)
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »
Announcer dude, I have an Army. I have a Pathy. And I have a Rob. Who do you have for me?

I have a Flerb. Flerbert419! Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Here comes Flerb, doing something we can't see through the computer screen, but coming on down. And we're going to assume he got here in Contestant's Row in one piece. Welcome Flerb, and here is the next item up for bids!

It's a wine cooler! From Danby, this Silhouette 27 bottle wine cooler keeps your drinks fresh and lets people enjoy a tasty cold beverage.

And Flerb, the first bid on that is yours!

Bidding order:

Flerb:    Pathy:   rob:  Army:

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 07:53:06 PM »
You assume incorrectly.  My other half is still coming down.

$1699.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »
Well, while the rest of Flerb comes on down, we'll still add in his bid of $1699.

Flerb:$1699    Pathy:   rob:  Army:

Pathy, what do you bid?

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »
$999. Unique. :-)

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 02:50:17 PM »
$999 for pathy. And also, I received a message from rob saying that he'd be heading out of town today, and may not be around for the deadline, so he pre-submitted a bid to me of $1875. (If anyone like Frank needs to see the PM for yourself, I'll send it to you)

Flerb:$1699    Pathy:$999   rob:$1875  Army:

And Army, the last bid is yours.

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 04:58:03 AM »
I'll take a dollar.  No way is it higher than $999.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (PG#2)
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:07 AM »
Flerb:$1699    Pathy:$999   rob:$1875  Army:$1

One dollar for Army. Another series historic moment, the first $1 bid of my series. And, the actual retail price is...$800, and Army and his one dollar bid did it! Army, come up these stairs to our stage, for the next game in our show. Again, we're going to assume you made it up here in one piece or will do so by the time you post.

Hello Army. Now, I know you are someone who has observed a lot of Price is Right, both the actual show and these online versions. So I think you'll know the feeling people get when someone offers this prize!

It's a new car! It's a 2009 Dodge Caliber SE, comes with standard features. The Dodge Caliber!

It is a dodge Caliber, and you will win it if you can put these numbers in the right slots in the car:

Stack the Deck

( )   ( )   ( )    ( )     ( )

4 8 7 1 2 0 6

Of course, this may be a little tricky to do on your own. But, you can Stack the Deck in your favor, if you know anything about some of these items. What are the first two, announcer dude?

Make an energy drink on the go with this Propel Fit Powder Drink Mix (10 ct), and this jar of Santa Fe Chunky Salsa goes well with chips, tacos, and many others.

Powdered Drink

$2 99

Salsa

One of those products is $2.99. Guess which one and you get a free number in the price of the car. So is it the powdered drink mix or the salsa?

Season 39 CSS Stats: