Author Topic: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (THE END/COMMENTS WELCOME)  (Read 13929 times)

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
The winners of the show:

88JRFAN: $40,651
Kev347: $4,783
PriceFanArmadillo: $800
Flerb, Pathy, and rob: You get a box of Jubilant Junk from the Emporium of Jubilant Junk, I just decided it now.

Fun stuff:
*88 completely ruled the day. Dominating all, and winning nearly 88% of all prizes won(And I am NOT making that percent up). Good job 88 for dominating so much!*
*I was expecting Stack The Deck to be a challenge, but not THAT much of one. Maybe I need to loosen up a little if I want some other items won.*
*I also wasn't expecting to be done in a week for my first show. Thank you to EVERYBODY for being so prompt, and helping me move this along.*

What'd you all think of the show? As I said, comments and feedback are appreciated.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (SHOWCASES)
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 11:38:23 AM »
No way!  :-o  :-o. This is the second time i have been in a HYO Showcase. First time winning the SC. Thank u Kev and Uni for havin me on the show.
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
*I was expecting Stack The Deck to be a challenge, but not THAT much of one. Maybe I need to loosen up a little if I want some other items won.*

No, I'm pretty sure you just needed someone who actually watches the show more than I do to be playing it.  :)
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 1 (SHOWCASES)
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
Trouble is, 'Nique, that by its very nature, Stack the Deck is a ridiculously difficult game.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Trouble is, 'Nique, that by its very nature, Stack the Deck is a ridiculously difficult game.

I think I meant it more with the grocery products. I know even with 3 right it can be challenging. Still, what's done is done now, and I'm happy I COULD include a game like Stack the Deck on my first show.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Very well done, Unique.  Can't wait for your next one.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
I think I meant it more with the grocery products. I know even with 3 right it can be challenging.

It can be, but the way you set it up, it would have been a slam dunk if I'd gotten two right.  (As opposed to, say, Frank's, where even with all three it STILL would have been a complete toss-up...)
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy