Author Topic: Arrival time question  (Read 57679 times)

Offline WheelzVatcher

• In Contestant's Row
Re: Arrival time question
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »
My friend sent me an email tonight and he said as long as I'm not later than 4am than I'll be fine. Our hotel is roughly 45 minutes from the studio so I'll leave at 2:30 to give us enough time. This 1 hour taping definitely sounds like it'll be an 11 or 12 hour day for us but I hope it'll all be worth it. I may drive to the studio a day or two before just to get a sense of where it is. Eeeek can't wait for March 3rd to get here!

Offline WheelzVatcher

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 05:52:18 PM »
Hey guys I actually got into a taping today instead of March 3rd. My mom surprised me with tickets. Anyways I lined up at 3:30am and had OAP 10. Shortly after I came there was a slew of people.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »
Hey guys I actually got into a taping today instead of March 3rd. My mom surprised me with tickets. Anyways I lined up at 3:30am and had OAP 10. Shortly after I came there was a slew of people.

Did that put you in the front row?

And a question for anyone who's attended recently: How has the time of arrival (for a good seat) changed since introduction of the OCA tickets and change in weather?

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
Did that put you in the front row?

It should have, since the front row has 10 available seats.

And a question for anyone who's attended recently: How has the time of arrival (for a good seat) changed since introduction of the OCA tickets and change in weather?

Don't know, but this might change again with the outsourcing of Karen's audience duties.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline WheelzVatcher

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 01:23:23 AM »
No we were not in the front row. We were in the 3rd center row on the aisle. They had a ton of reserved seating for special guests. So the first 5 people got in the front row. But from 6 onward we were put into the 3rd row. The entire 2nd center row was reserved as well.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 03:56:58 PM »
Now that they are seating you instead of first-come first-serve front to back of the audience, could you potentially, with priority tickets, arrive as late as 8:30/12 and still get in fine? I have the late 8/23 taping reserved with two family/friend members and we'd like to not be too exhausted. :P
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
    • My Youtube
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »
Answer: they started letting people in for afternoon at 11:15, and the line was pretty long by 11. 10:30 is pretty safe.

Offline spoon14

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Straight outta Medellin!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »
Answer: they started letting people in for afternoon at 11:15, and the line was pretty long by 11. 10:30 is pretty safe.
What is 10:30 safe for? Getting a seat for the afternoon show or getting a good seat for the afternoon show?

What's a good time to arrive for the morning taping? And is it realistically possible to attend both tapings in a day?

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
    • My Youtube
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 01:31:18 AM »
Getting a seat. Getting a good seat depends on where they sit you now... and honestly, I didn't feel like any seat was a bad seat.