Author Topic: Funny answer I heard on Family Feud (possible spoiler)  (Read 1685 times)

Offline SteveEllis

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My Facebook page
Funny answer I heard on Family Feud (possible spoiler)
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
I would think it is only a spoiler to someone who plans on watching tonight's family feud which has already aired tonight.

It was the last round of play (forgive me I don't know the format of this game show) it is the part where a family member has 25 seconds to answer 5 or 6 questions after the other family member did and the part of the show where Richard Karns (sp?) compares the answers points with the previous.  You know what I mean.

One of the questions was: Name a part of your car that you can change?  The contestant answered:

"steering wheel"  She had said "tires" but it was a duplicate so.
EDIT: I tried to change the font size of steering wheel" ^^ for effect.  It's not loading.

They did the reveal, and the host said: "Yeah you can change the steering wheel all the time, like to match the color of the clothes you're wearing.."   She revealed that she was thinking of a wheel COVER, like she was thinking of a "leopard skin" or leather (kinda inaudible)   Survey said: (you guess)  I'll tell you if you're right.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 07:06:55 PM by temptation1979ga »
15. Messages posted express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of the administrators and moderations of this site.

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
Re: Funny answer I heard on Family Feud (possible spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »
How about ZERO?
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline Jnelson09

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »
Just a few questions: What channel were you watching this Family Feud on, and how is it that you don't know the format of this show when it's been on for so long?
In loving memory of:
Penny Ante, 1979-2002
Buy or Sell, 1992-2008
Barker's Bargain Bar, 1980-2008

Offline SteveEllis

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 08:13:05 AM »
Survey said ZERO.

I watched this last night on GSN.

I haven't watched a full episode in almost 30 years.

I was just flipping through channels right before I wrote the original post.  I just thought this was very funny.
15. Messages posted express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of the administrators and moderations of this site.

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »
I watched this last night on GSN. I haven't watched a full episode in almost 30 years.

You haven't sat down and watched a full episode since 1979?!? Where have you been?!
-Daniel
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline jzion12345

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Funny answer I heard on Family Feud on GSN
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »
Plus, if it's on GSN, it's a rerun. So, no spoiler needed.

I would, however, suggest you check out the first-run syndicated version with John O'Hurley. Very good show. Unless you decide not to watch another episode for 30+ years. ;-)

Offline SteveEllis

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »
You know what else is on ?  Last night? Pyramid.  First thing I noticed is what looks like laptops on the desk that reader reads the word on to get the other contestant to guess the password.  I know, I speak and write in long sentences, because I have aspergers.

My point: the laptops like device.  When I use to watch this show in 1990x, wasn't it an analog device?  Why does everything have to be so computerized?

I also saw the John O'Hurley first run last night.  I just glimpsed at it.  Do you watch John O'Hurley hosting the 1999 To Tell The Truth?  I do.

Where have I been? So I rarely watched Family Feud.  I didn't like it.

Offline PriceFan14

• Double Showcase Winner
  • COME ON DOWN!! > Thursday @ 9pm ET!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 10:14:22 PM »
That version of pyramid has been cancelled for years now...those are re-runs on GSN. I couldn't stand the remake of Pyramid - they kinda ruined it.

As for O'Hurley on FF, I can't stand him. I haven't watched first-run Family Feud since Richard Karn, and I barely ever watched it then.
-->1600th Post 6/21/09!!!!!<--
**Join the party > TPiR '09 - www.pricenetwork.proboards.com!**
~ Season Finale June 25th!~