Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: EPISODE 8 (GRAND FINALE!!)  (Read 12250 times)

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: EPISODE 8 (CATTLE CALL!!)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »
I should know but March 22, 2007. I will give it a go...

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »
Isn't that unfair for games that consist of more than one choice (Ten Chances, Secret X, Master Key, Five Price Tags, Plinko/Punch-A-Bunch, etc.)? Not to upset anybody, but an auto-loss is unfair when it comes to certain games.

Then on these cases, the contestant keeps any prizes that he/she won on Ten Chances.  As far as Punchy and Plinko goes, missing this time will earn the contestant $0.  I'm always a stickler for deadlines...  :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 12:37:21 AM »
There's absolutely nothing unfair about it.  Which ever way Bully wants to handle it is completely acceptable.

Offline jharvey79

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 09:20:00 AM »
I have no idea about the date, but I will play too!
Will Plinko ever be won???

Offline leafsfan17

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »
I'll play

For the date, I'll guess May 26, 2009
Dr. Pepper: Not recommended for Skype chats

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Since I don't know when my new dorm room is going to be ready yet (I might have to move Monday night), I am going to close the sign-ups early and get us going.  The correct answer to my question was March 22, 2007, and pathfinder20 was the only one to get it right.

*A "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" snippet plays, followed by Beyonce's "Crazy in Love"*

RICH:  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  Get on your feet, and welcome the announcer to "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--here's Rich Fields!

*Rich jogs out to the stage as the crowd goes crazy*

RICH:  How is everyone doing tonight!?

*The crowd responds with cheers.*

RICH:  When I walked down that hallway inside the Performing Arts Center tonight, all I could think about was that we're gonna give away tons of brand-new CARS!

*Audience cheers.*

RICH:  Speedboats and pickup trucks!

*More cheering.*

RICH:  Now those are just for our 2nd taping today, but I know what you guys in the 1st taping might like.  How about a new LAWNMOWER!?

*Audience applauds.*

RICH:  Or for the fans of PriceFanArmadillo and Kristina Longa out there, how about a new DIAMOND NECKLACE!?

*The men in the crowd begin to wolf-whistle.*

RICH:  I hear lots of wolf-whistling in the crowd tonight, but always remember:  it's not the stone, it's the setting.

*Riotous laughter.*

RICH:  At least you all know the fact that winning a diamond necklace could lead you to a new CAR!!

*The crowd goes wild once again.*

RICH:  OK, let's talk about gum chewing, numbers and name tags.  I understand that it's cold in the Performing Arts Center tonight; we have to keep the building cold tonight for technical reasons, so if you're wearing a jacket or other outer garment, please either remove the jacket or place the name tag on the jacket or outer garment.  Also, now is the time to gently remove your audience number from your name tag leaving your name tag in one piece so Mr. Gillmen can read it; look to your left and right and see that your neighbors have removed their numbers.  If not, smack 'em on the back of the head, tell them to get with the program!

*Audience starts smacking each other on the back of the head while removing their audience numbers.*

RICH:  I see some head smacking going on.  Just remember though, even if you are not called down tonight, try to have fun!  Here we go!

*Audience cheers as Pink's "Get This Party Started" begins to play, followed by a drum roll.*

RICH:  This is "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right," Show #008-GB, air date May 30, 2009; take one!

*cymbal crash*
--------------------------------------------

*"International Gladiators" opening cue*

From the far corners of the cosmos...

Six people will be chosen to test their skill...

Some might succeed, while others might fail...

...but there can only be--one winner!

*Images of past shows appear on screen, followed by the "GoldenBulldog' Price is Right" logo*

"GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--An American Tradition Since 2006!

*Camera cuts to cheering audience; MDS Opening Cue*

RICH:  Tonight, from the Performing Arts Center on the campus of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, it's time for the eight installment of Golden-Road's greatest hour--filled with excitement, fireworks, and fabulous prizes!  It's time for "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right!"

pathfinder20, COME ON DOWN!

88JRFAN, COME ON DOWN!

leafsfan17, COME ON DOWN!

And FloridaAdam, COME ON DOWN!

You are the first four contestants on "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right!"

*TPIR Main Theme 1972*

And now, here is the star of "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--JOHN GILLMEN!!

*Door #2 Entrance; Carol gives me the mike.*

Thank you Carol; welcome to the show!  Rich Fields, show us the first prize up for bids please.

How about a selection of designer tote bags!

*Crowd cheers; "Sex and the City" Theme*

From Prada, these Cervo Antik Tote Bags are made with black and brown deerskin leather and comes complete with double top handles and removable shoulder strap!

Thank you Rich, and those beautiful handbags go to the one of you four who bids closest to the actual retail price without going over.  Adam, welcome to the show--you get the first bid tonight!

BIDDING ORDER:

1.  FloridaAdam
2.  leafsfan17
3.  88JRFAN
4.  pathfinder20

(Remember the 24 hour rule!)
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline FloridaAdam

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »
$1,950.

Offline leafsfan17

• Double Showcase Winner
$2,000 even
Dr. Pepper: Not recommended for Skype chats

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
hello JJ Bulldog

Tote bags, eh.

I bid.................2188
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
I think everyone is too high. I am going to say 100 cents. ($1)  :-)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: EPISODE 8 (PG #1: BONUS GAME)
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »
1.  FloridaAdam:  $1950
2.  leafsfan17:  $2000
3.  88JRFAN:  $2188
4.  pathfinder20:  $1

And Kourtney thinks that everyone has bid too high.  We shall see.  Actual retail price:  are you kidding me...$6285!  88JRFAN wins it!  Come on up here 88!  Welcome to the show man! Look at your game coming around the turntable!

You're playing Bonus Game tonight, and the objective is to try and win all four windows, for one of those windows says "BONUS" on it.  If you win the window with "BONUS" on it, you'll win yourself a bonus prize.  Now Rich, show 88 here the bonus prize!

How about a new...SPORTSCAR!!

*1992 MSG Sports theme (Michael Karp cue); Anna*

The ALL-NEW 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT, feel free to drive the open roads in this sleek, classy sportscar that fits any 21st century lifestyle!  Comes with standard equipment plus RS package, automatic transmission, and engine block heater--it's the Chevy Camaro!  It's a bonus prize worth:  $30,985!

That's thirty thousand dollars worth of car there 88, and you'll have a chance to win it.  Now here comes the first small item on the Bonus Game board:

BONUS GAME

MUSIC CD = $15

A music CD.  Rich, tell us about it please.

I sure will John.  Enjoy listening to the original motion picture soundtrack to the 2009 film "Star Trek" starring Chris Pine and Leonard Nimoy, composed and conducted by Michael Giacchino!

Is that CD higher or lower than $15; tell us correctly, we'll give you that window.

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
OMG!  :-o. My 1st time being the 1st person to play a pricing game. AND FOR A CAMARO!!!

Music CD, huh.

I bet that's american pricing.

I think it's HIGHER
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
88 says that the CD is higher than $15...

MUSIC CD = LOWER ($13) *BUZZ!*

Noooooo...and that is not your blue window.  Awwww...oh well.  Let's see what's next, and we have:

PS3 GAME = $57

A PlayStation 3 game.  Interesting; Rich, tell us about it.

John, "MLB '09: The Show" for the Sony PlayStation 3 is the most realistic baseball simulator out there today.  Featuring all 30 MLB teams including the Texas Rangers, nothing gets you closer like "MLB '09: The Show!"

Is that game higher or lower than $57?

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
I just bought this. This game is too addicting, along with NHL 09; both were $60 at Best Buy. It's HIGHER! Evil CD, by the way.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: EPISODE 8 (PG #1: BONUS GAME)
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »
Whatever you think it is, pick the opposite.

Bully + Car = Purely Evil

That being said, the game is higher.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024