Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 05/29/2009  (Read 24514 times)

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 05/29/2009
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 02:11:10 AM »
I was discussing what happened in THIS episode!

You were discussing it in Spanish.  You don't seem to be grasping that that is not par for the course for this site.

Now, stay outta this and calm down!

Calm down?  You're the one who's shouting.

Not a lot of us can stand your attitude.

I would be willing to bet that even the ten people (whoever they are) who have me Ignored would agree with me that trying to carry on a conversation here in Spanish is more than a little off the wall.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 07:02:01 AM »
What has your knowledge of foreign languages got to do with discussing The Price Is Right?

Rita...you know...said something to Drew in Spanish. That's all I got.
Signatures are overrated.

Offline leafsfan17

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »
You were discussing it in Spanish.  You don't seem to be grasping that that is not par for the course for this site.
I would be willing to bet that trying to carry on a conversation here in Spanish is more than a little off the wall.
Steve is right on the nose! And while I'm not a mod, I do suggest to anyone willing to comment on an episode that they do so in English.
Dr. Pepper: Not recommended for Skype chats

Offline cozmo

• Outside in Line
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »
Steve is right on the nose! And while I'm not a mod, I do suggest to anyone willing to comment on an episode that they do so in English.

Holy cow, I only half way watched the show, but I am still guessing the Spanish comment was relating to Rita talking to Drew in Spanish.  Hence I believe the (what I thought was a) light-hearted nod to the episode.

Offline TVLubber

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
Holy cow, I only half way watched the show, but I am still guessing the Spanish comment was relating to Rita talking to Drew in Spanish.  Hence I believe the (what I thought was a) light-hearted nod to the episode.
Si, senor.
Yes, sir.