Author Topic: END of Fireball's Episode #15  (Read 18278 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: Fireball's Episode #15, PG #1
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
Welcome to the show, cu and leafy! :-D

The actual retail price of the Gucci purse is...

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*

priceguy is the winner!  Join me on stage and follow me to the doors!

pricey, you have a purse.  That purse was your ticket up here... and now, you can win everything you see behind these doors!

*Semi-Woodbine*

It's four wonderful prizes!

First, your tailgate parties will be the talk of the stadium with this tailgate grill.  Just hitch it to your vehicle and take your grilling anywhere.  Features include a 79,500 BTU propane grill and a spacious trough to store all of your coolers and other tailgating necessities.

Second, from Dell, this Xplore Technologies iX104C4 tablet PC has a 10.4" Dual Mode AllVue Xtreme touchscreen display and includes an Intel 1.2GHz Dual Core processor.  Lightweight and rugged, this portable computer will keep you connected anywhere.

Third, from TheWatchery.com, this Chopard Mille Miglia men's titanium watch has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, automatic certified chronometer, and luminous numerals.

And fourth, you'll have hours of fun with this arcade table that combines two classic games--Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga.  The screen flips as the two players take turns and the solid glass top is a perfect table for your food and drinks.

And there they are, Fireball!

pricey, I have fantastic news for you!  I am sending you on a shopping spree!  I want you to spend money as if it's going out of style!  If you can spend at least...

wow, $15,500, then you will win all four of those prizes.  I advise you to stay away from the cheapest prize.  Pick a prize up there that you think is really, really expensive.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 09:17:19 PM »
I'll start out with the tailgate grill.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 09:53:35 PM »
The tailgate grill is how much, Amber?

$5,073!  That looks like a good pick.  How much more does he need to spend?

*DING*

$10,427.  See if you can find another $5,000 prize up there, as that appears to be the average price to shoot for.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 12:20:07 AM »
That arcade table looks like a lot.  I'll go with that.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
Arcade table.  What's the price, Lanisha?

$3,999... I don't know about that one.  Let's see what we're left with now.

*DING*

$6,428.  Well, if either the touchscreen computer or the titanium watch is at least $6,428, you still have a shot at it.  What is your final selection?

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »
I think the watch is more, priceguy.  :-)

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 05:08:01 PM »
Darn.  I think I'm up the creek no matter what I pick.  But I'm going with the tablet computer just to see what happens.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Episode #15, PG #1/IUFB #2
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »
Going for the computer.  Amber, please show us a price higher than $6,428.

No, that's not nearly enough.

*MRRRRRRRRP, losing horns*

Obviously, you should've avoided the arcade table.  How much was the watch?

$6,410.  The biggest prize on the lot.

But you still have that purse, priceguy!  You may get to fill your purse with $26,000 later in the show.

Rich, we need another player, please!

It's going to be UniquePerspective!  Come on down!  You're the next contestant on "Fireball's Price Is Right"!

Welcome, Nique!  Next prize up for bids is coming up!

*full turntable spin*

It's a new dishwasher!

The Fisher & Paykel double-drawer dishwasher allows you to wash two sets of dishes on different wash settings.  Put delicate crystal and china in one drawer and heavily soiled pots and pans in the other, then select the programs for perfect washes every time.  And each drawer uses as little as 2 gallons of water per wash, so you're saving money and the environment.

What do you say, UP?

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »
Firey...I never got a message. :p Sad.

At any rate, $1299.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 06:02:43 PM »
$1449.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline leafsfan17

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »
I'll go with $1,500
Dr. Pepper: Not recommended for Skype chats

Offline Pikachu732001

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Big Ones anyone? Anyone?
    • Howard Salwasser's Bracket Watch
Re: Fireball's Episode #15, IUFB #2
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2009, 07:41:06 AM »
$1,501
2015-16 Big One Tracker: 65(3 PRIMETIME & 2 WIPEOUTS)
2016-17 Big One Tracker: 60
2017-18 Big One Tracker: 11

We need more trailers.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

*CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG*

Whoa!  Look at that!  We haven't had one of these in a long time!  Somebody got the price on the nose!  I have $500 that has been sitting here in my pocket for years and somebody finally gets to claim it.  The $500 goes to the player who bid...

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*

That's you, Jordan!  Come on up here!  We're going to the Giant Price Tag for your game.  Here is your $500... and now, here is the next prize you could win!

It's thinkgs for your garage!

First, this heavy-duty wall-mounted workbench has four drawers with 400-lb. capacity, louvered panel with five detachable plastic bins, and overhead steel shelf.

And because you can't have a garage without tools, here is a 12-drawer rolling tool chest and a 650-piece tool kit.

It's a prize package worth $13,649!

And to win all of those goodies, all you have to do is pick the three most expensive products on this shelf.  Rich, describe the products we will be using in Hi-Lo today.

*Walking*

Listerine Whitening Strips give you whiter teeth in just two weeks and the strips dissolve in your mouth so there is no mess and no trash. (56 ct.)

You need toilet paper that is both extra strong and extra soft. (9 Mega rolls)

This delicious vanilla milkshake supplement has an ideal mix of protein, carbs, and fat to help you build bigger muscles. (26.66 oz.)

La Pedriza 100% extra virgin olive oil is imported from Spain and has an excellent fruity and nutty taste and aroma to make all of your foods more flavorful. (34 fl. oz.)

Your canine friends will be happy and healthy when you feed them this specially formulated and balanced dog food. (8 lb.)

And parties, barbecues, sporting events, and especially the 4th of July are always better with some ice cold beers. (20 12-oz. bottles)

There you go, Jordan.  Star us off with one of the three most expensive products.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: Fireball's Episode #15, PG #2
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »
Let's start with the weight gainer supplement.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »

And parties, barbecues, sporting events, and especially the 4th of July are always better with some ice cold beers. (20 12-oz. bottles)

I don't think anyone has ever offered beer as a GP for a GP game before, but I was the first to offer beer on a H.Y.O. show period.  :mrgreen:  :lol:
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.