Author Topic: need help in getting to price  (Read 2735 times)

Offline wvudegenerate

• In Contestant's Row
need help in getting to price
« on: September 25, 2006, 12:55:10 PM »
This may be a dumb question... but should i use 7800 beverly blvd address when i mapquest to get to the show??  If not can someone tell me what i should use.

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
Re: need help in getting to price
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 01:30:42 PM »
Using 7800 Beverly Blvd. will point you to the street corner on which Television City is located. The entrance that you'll actually walk in through is located on Fairfax, but that doesn't have an address, so you'll have to use 7800 Beverly Blvd. to map out where it is.
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.

Offline trapperm

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 03:52:22 PM »
Its really easy, we used that address the first time we went, and when we got there, just turned left onto fairfax, you will see people waiting in line or you could find out the farmer's daughter motel's address and use that since it is across the street.
trapperm does not endorse change for changes sake

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 06:41:17 PM »

Trapper Mitchell wrote:
Its really easy, we used that address the first time we went, and when we got there, just turned left onto fairfax, you will see people waiting in line or you could find out the farmer's daughter motel's address and use that since it is across the street.

115 S. Fairfax.  Not too hard.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »
Basically, what we do when we go to Price is take the Red Line to Vermont/Beverly and then take the 14 or the 714 to Beverly and Fairfax.  Just look for the line around 3 AM on taping mornings.  :)