Author Topic: The Return Of The Community Pricing Game!  (Read 1441 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
The Return Of The Community Pricing Game!
« on: October 19, 2018, 09:18:06 AM »
Howdy, one and all! I'm happy to say I will be restarting the Community Pricing Game!

The reason I'd stopped was because I was terribly busy and hadn't gotten the time to do them regularly, and on top of that, I've been so damn depressed the last little while, I could bring myself to do something as simple as get them organized and sent. But, I'm feeling better now and the workload has lightened up, so I will go back to making these!

And for the big return, the Pricing Game this go-round is Check-Out! For those uninitiated, the game works like this: You must guess the prices of five grocery items, and we'll add up your guesses. We'll then show the ARPs, and if the total is within $2 above or below your guesses, you will win! Good luck and all the best, shoppers! You have until Friday, October 26 to submit a form! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/AGyi6K4foo4i4fmH3
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)