Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 09/23/2009  (Read 26392 times)

Offline PimpinJC

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 09/23/2009
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 08:01:23 PM »
One-Bid #1: I don't know what Kevin was thinking, but that was just dumb.

Grand Game: I thought for sure Jessica was going to pick the fairly obvious Crisco, but she didn't.

Balance Game: Good lord, that shower was HUGE! 8-O

Dice Game: YES, it's back! :-D  And won on its day back, too!

One Away: When she said she practices the routine all the time, I was shocked to find out Sheena meant Bob's way.  And despite all the trying by Drew to make her do it his way, she stuck with it.  Turns out "channeling" Bob earned her a win. :-)
All Hail Sinfonia!

Offline brtsimpson142

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »
Really good show!  LOVED the shot from the back of the house, great idea DePirro, or Drew, or Mike or whomever.  Good work!

I missed this, what are you referring to?  The CC plug for one of the Showdowns?
Bazinga!

Offline rob79

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »
So how do you guys feel about priceisright.com being "the best Price is Right site on the internet"?

You gotta be kidding. It's the site here that's the best bar none.

Pretty good show overall, the lineup was decent. I was glad to see Dice Game finally get played again. Oh yeah, DiPirro giving us that awesome shot of the price tag in One Away was awesome, and Cliff Hangers last  was just icing on the cake for myself.

I must say however, seeing Grand Game first got old real quick for myself last season. As much as I love the game, seeing it first on its first playing of season 38 left me more than a bit disappointed.