Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 09/28/2009 - Show B  (Read 23955 times)

Offline HappySB10

• In Contestant's Row
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 09/28/2009 - Show B
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2009, 03:38:50 AM »
It is a thrill to see Corvette offer again on the show.  Last time was offered on the Veterans Day Special in November, 2008.  Once we see the Corvette, we could see some exotic cars later in the season.  Such as Shelby Mustang, Dodge Viper, Chevy Camaro SS, Nissan GT-R, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Evo, BMW M3, Audi S4, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, Volkswagen GTI, and Jaguar XK8. 

Offline penny_ante

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Old Penny board c 1982
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 09/28/2009 - Show B
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2009, 03:33:09 PM »
Did anyone else notice that on at least two occasions David's mouth was "blurred out" while he was in Contestants' Row?  Both times it was after someone else won and went up on stage; despite his smile, it seems like he may have been muttering some explitives about not winning!

I just watched this yesterday and noticed the same thing. I had to rewind a few times just to be sure it was intended and not some glitch in my PC streaming. I'm way behind on my 'B episode' viewing (and I better get a move on--they're about to roll off of the CBS site).

Is this new? Has 'Price' obscured these (alleged) expletives from the view of lip-readers before? I feel almost certain that I've read more than a few 'swear jar' words on contestants who've lost out on cut-throat bids.

I have to agree with most here that this was among the best episodes I've seen in all of Drew's tenure. My favorite contestant was David who had kind of a 'Rudy' vibe going for him there.

(edited to give accolades to the episode)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:35:43 PM by penny_ante »
Penny Ante
1979-2002
RIP, Old Friend