Author Topic: Official site for TPIR on game show marathon?  (Read 13651 times)

Offline dustind

• Outside in Line
Re: Official site for TPIR on game show marathon?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
Yeah, one of the photos of GSM showed the TPiR set with no space between the turntable and Door #1.

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 06:04:10 PM »
I don't think there's much of a secret as to which games would be played on which night, at least for those of us familiar with the format. That's no big deal.

But I've always thought the listing services get their data directly from CBS, and they print what they get. So, it's in CBS' best interest to release as little as possible. Based on past experience, we know what to expect. Spoilers.

I'm watching regardless.

Offline ILoveBonusGame

• 2/15/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »

dustind wrote:
Yeah, one of the photos of GSM showed the TPiR set with no space between the turntable and Door #1.

From what I could see, it doesn't even look like the turntable is functioning. Only the turntable walls are there.

Offline schultel

• Outside in Line
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 07:46:04 AM »
This is my first post, so I hope this works, but for Match Game, I hope they got the best celebrity they could have for the middle of the bottom row, Mr. Bob Barker!!  I have always prefered the Match Games that had Bob on rather than ones with Richard (even though Richard was awesome in his own right.)