Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (FINALE)  (Read 12709 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (FINALE)
« on: November 11, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »
GRRR-EETINGS SUPERSTARS!  :-D

After a long absence from the scene, yours truly returns with the ninth installment of GoldenBulldog's Price is Right!  That's right--I'm at nine shows now, but the central focus of the first eight shows has been the prizes.  I'm talking about loads of prizes--some of which you've NEVER seen before on this series!  With that said, it's time for me to go over the rules of the game:

1.  24 hours for EVERYTHING!  (yes, EVERYTHING--bids, guesses, etc.)
2.  Miss once the Row, it's a warning.  Miss twice, well..you're gone!  Miss during a pricing game, and you automatically lose.  And in a half-hour format like this show, you do not want to lose your pricing game--trust me.
3.  I will PM you once when you get the call of your life, but after that, it's your responsibility to check on this thread daily!
4.  I love you Stephanie, and as for everyone else--HAVE FUN!  :P

For the sign-up aspect of this show, I will be playing the role of Stan Blits.  I'd like for you to tell me--in 100 words or less--why I should pick you to "COME ON DOWN!" and win all the loot that I've got to offer on Episode IX of GoldenBulldog's Price is Right.

BULLDOG's SHOWCASE SHOWOFF

That's right:  for this installment, we are going to have a playing of B.S.S.--Bulldog's Showcase Showoff.  The game is played just like the real-life CSS, except that the winner of the B.S.S. will get an automatic First Four Ticket to the historic tenth episode of GoldenBulldog's Price is Right.  The rules will be explained before the Showcases are presented.  Until then, happy overbidding!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:10:33 AM by Frank15 »
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (SIGN-UPS!!!)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
I'm definitely in on this one Bully!  :biggrin: The reason you should pick me is because I'm a big fan of the show and that I know practically all the games on the show and even know some of the retired ones as well! I would certainly get all crazy once I do win a certain prize especially on a pricing game. Of course would go for the big wheel and the showcases! And who knows I might even be bold enough than to kiss you bully!  ;-) :P :oldlol:

Offline upperclasstwit

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »
If you pick me, I'll send you a check for $200.

Offer valid only in the Sea of Tranquility. Must be at least 99 years old and a former resident of Machu Picchu, Peru. Offer expires on Wednesday,November 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »
Oh snot, I forgot to mention that I will be taking signups until Friday, November 13, 2009 @ 8:00 PM (CST):P
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »
Sign me up, please.

Why you should pick me: I am reliable, I never slow the game down, I know every rule of the (active) pricing games. I am a also a cool and kind person.
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline nowhammies11

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The blood of angry men, the dark of ages past
    • The Whammy's Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »
I'm in.

Stan Bully, I should be chosen because I have proven myself worthy on many an occasion here on the HYO boards.  That, and I've been a life-long fan of the show.
YOU CAN NEVER STOP :clipboard:

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »
I'm in.

You shouldn't call me down. Why? Because I would be a terrible contestant. I can't price anything worth a darn, which would provide for a pricing game loss...which makes crappy television (or is this Internetvision?) Plus, I have no luck at the Showcase Showdown...and when I do, I go on to win the Showcase by some stretch of luck, which would kill your budget. 

Another reason you shouldn't pick me? Because I'd only take and sell the fake prizes for cupons...which would in turn be used to buy fake prizes for my show. 

Also, I actually wrote 101 words. :D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »
I'll play.

Why should you pick me, you may ask? It's very simple. I have in my pocket a plane ticket to the exotic location of Stephanieshometown, Canada. I will give you this ticket in exchange for a seat.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline catfan2002

• Double Showcase Winner
    • my facebook page
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 06:17:14 AM »
put me in why i never miss deadlines am loyal and will bring fun to the show.
http://bigeastsports.blogspot.com/

HYO winnings: $125,862 and counting

Offline laudatoian444

• Outside in Line
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 06:20:53 AM »
me me me
I'm ian

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
  • The mythical, elusive S39-S40 Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 07:51:01 AM »
I'm in! :biggrin:
"Kitch? Yes, that is what they used to call me..."

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »
Sorry laudatoian444, but I'm afraid to tell you that you would be ineligible to play as you don't have enough postings on here (unless that name sounds familiar, but that's a different story... :lol:).  Please consult with this thread to learn about the main posting requirements and all that good jazz.  Speaking of which...

*house band plays "Mack the Knife"*

:-D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:45:49 AM by GoldenBulldog »

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
  • The mythical, elusive S39-S40 Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 10:27:04 AM »
lol @ Rule #4

You better not run late on segments because you and Fieldsy are too busy smooching. :P
"Kitch? Yes, that is what they used to call me..."

Offline Corbinq27

• In Contestant's Row
  • Coming soon to my website...
    • Corbin's World
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
I'd love to play as this is my first time visiting the HYO "Studio" and how cool would it be to be a contestant on my first visit! I've also logged over 4 days on this board (over several years) which means I'm darned reliable.  Sign me up!

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »
You should pick me because I've had a decent amount of experience playing HYO shows, I know all the games, I won't miss deadlines... plus I've never played in your show before and I'm eager to do so!
I find it ironic how the show tries to mix up the prizes and offer "cool" things like over-stuffed trips and impossible to price items to make the show less "predictable." Yet, the same things happen every single time a show airs.

-temptation1979ga