Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (FINALE)  (Read 12708 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX ((PG #3--BULLSEYE, but...)
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2009, 05:32:13 PM »
$14,625...

Kitch, the price is LOWER--and this is your final bid, so make it count!

(Chances Left:  LAST CHANCE!!)
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
  • The mythical, elusive S39-S40 Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX ((PG #3--BULLSEYE, but...)
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »
$14,615
"Kitch? Yes, that is what they used to call me..."

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (SHOWCASE #1: Kitch's Decision)
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »
$14,615...THAT'S IT--YOU GOT IT!!

*audience goes insane*

*CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOOOOOOOP!!*

YOU GOT IT ON THE LAST CHANCE!!  KITCH IS GOING HOME IN A KIA RIO, AND I'M GONNA GRAB MYSELF A BEER!  More after this--and enjoy the music of Earth, Wind, & Fire!  We'll be back!

RICH:  Promotional consideration for "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right" provided by:

---------------------------------------------

*CNAoS 2006*

RICH:  Contestants not appearing on stage will receive:

A twelve-pack of Brahma Beer--imported directly from Brazil!  The best beer in all of South America since 1888--please drink responsibly.  And now, here's John Gillmen with our fabulous Showcases!

Thank you very much Rich Fields!  The big winner tonight is Kitch, and our runner-up is nowhammies11, and this first Showcase can go to either one of you.  Pay attention to the details, and this is the first Showcase!

*”Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough”*

RICH:  Tonight, this Showcase contains prizes revealed as the cast and crew of “GoldenBulldog’s Price is Right” salute the life and legacy of the legendary "King of Pop"--Michael Jackson!

With the assistance of legendary producer Quincy Jones, a young Michael Jackson recorded his first solo album entitled “Off the Wall” in 1979.  Featuring songs such as “Rock With You” and “Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough,” the album sold over twenty million copies worldwide since its debut and continues to mesmerize fans from all over the world—especially when they hear it on…this brand-new JUKEBOX!

The Wurlitzer Classic 2100 Jukebox is a classically styled jukebox with digital age convenience. This model features a changer for 100 CDs and stylish colored illumination of the jukebox mechanisms. The state of the art audio system on this Jukebox features a stereo amplifier with 2 x 55 Watt channels RMS and a mono subwoofer with separate amplifier. The two 10 inch monitors display the track listing and the album cover art, plus allow customers to search and select the available songs. Cover art images are easily input into the computer via an included digital scanner—from Wurlitzer!

*”Billie Jean”*

In 1982, Michael was well on his way to becoming a giant in the music industry when he recorded his follow-up studio album, “Thriller.”  This iconic album quickly became the greatest selling studio album of all-time with over 100 million copies sold worldwide, and fans all around the world were starting to learn how to perform a perfect moonwalk—especially when he took the stage to perform at historic Wembley Stadium…in fabulous LONDON!

Continental Airlines Vacations will send you and a guest round-trip from Corpus Christi, TX to London, England for an eight night stay at the fully-restored Ritz London, a prestigious luxury hotel known for its attention to detail and the highest personalized service. Situated in St. James's, the fashionable heart of London, the Ritz overlooks historic Piccadilly and Green Park, one of the most beautiful of the Royal Parks.

*”Black or White”*

In 1993, Michael performed at halftime during Super Bowl XXVII between the Dallas Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills.  The game was held in Pasadena, where fans from all over the world converged on the Rose Bowl to witness MVP Troy Aikman and “The King of Pop” work their magic.  Michael’s performance that night cemented his status as a worldwide icon, and the cast and crew of “GoldenBulldog’s Price is Right” will always remember his legacy by listening to his music while behind the wheel…of this brand-new…MASERATI!!

The Maserati Quattroporte S Executive GT is the ultimate in luxury and comfort!  This sedan comes with standard features including 19” V-style alloy wheels and rear park sensors plus power sunroof, a spare tire, and a car cover!

And this Showcase, in which all of us at “GoldenBulldog’s Price is Right” salute the greatest entertainer of our generation, can be yours if the price is right!

Now Kitch, you have an important decision to make:  do you wish to bid on this Showcase or pass it up to nowhammies11?  What do you say?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 10:42:26 PM by GoldenBulldog »
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (SHOWCASE)
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »
Wow. :biggrin:

I am going to pass on this one, Bully. :P

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »
Oh man...nowhammies11, fortune has smiled upon you tonight because Kitch has passed this Showcase to you.  nowhammies11, what is your bid?

Offline nowhammies11

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The blood of angry men, the dark of ages past
    • The Whammy's Blog
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2009, 04:05:09 PM »
Holy geez... ummm... let's go for $155,000.
YOU CAN NEVER STOP :clipboard:

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (SHOWCASE #2)
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »
nowhammies11:  $155,000  *DING*

nowhammies11 bids $155,000 on his Showcase, and Kitch--this is your Showcase!

*Classic "WrestleMania" theme*

RICH:  This Showcase contains prizes revealed tonight as we salute the legacy of World Class Championship Wrestling!

Established in 1966 by the legendary Jack Adkisson, a.k.a. Fritz Von Erich, World Class Championship Wrestling’s main television program utilized concepts that were light years ahead of its time, such as the use of multiple camera angles to capture the urgency of the matches, but fans might wonder how WCCW would’ve looked on TV had the shows been taped in high-definition by using these three…brand-new HD CAMCORDERS!

Enjoy making high-quality home movies with three High-Definition MiniDV 1.2MP Handycams from Sony!  Capture stunning video and still photos with these miniDV camcorders that feature three 1/3" ClearVid CMOS sensors and Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization along with 3.2” widescreen LCD screens.

*Theme from "Dallas"*

World Class Championship Wrestling operated from the historic Dallas Sportatorium on the corner of Industrial Boulevard and Cadiz Street from 1966 to its closure in 1990, and many of the world’s greatest wrestlers staged their classic battles inside this historic structure.  The Sportatorium was also a place where wrestling careers began, but only after they completed wrestling school by learning the ropes with this new PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING PACKAGE!!

From the wrestling and mixed martial arts superstore, HighSpots, comes this new professional wrestling package.  First, the sound of the bell can be heard anywhere within your arena with this time keeper’s ring bell, which is 10 inches in diameter and comes with an aside-plate that can be struck before the time limit expires. 

Second, provide your fans who sit at ringside or around the entranceway with extra security and protection by setting up 16 8-foot sections of professional-quality guardrails!

Finally, your promotion will become the best indy promotion in the country when your wrestlers work their magic in this regulation-sized 16-foot wrestling ring with heavy-duty package, including a green apron, off-white colored canvas, black ring ropes, and blue and white turnbuckles!

*"Tom Sawyer" -Rush

World Class Championship Wrestling was well-known for using popular songs as wrestler entrance themes, including Rush’s “Tom Sawyer” and Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love!”  Now you can pump up your crowds by blasting your favorite tunes with this…new PORTABLE SOUND SYSTEM WITH MICROPHONE!

From Anchor Audio, this next generation Explorer Pro audio system is perfect for sound projection in indoor or outdoor settings and playing music before the matches begin. The unit delivers 110dB of intelligible speech from one sound system designed for users with no technical knowledge. The new Explorer Pro is truly versatile with true AC/DC, a 110/220 power supply and improved battery life. 

Also, Bogen's Wireless Microphone Systems offer users the freedom to move around while speaking. System choices consist of a 16-channel PLL-synthesized UHF Receiver with either a handheld microphone or lavaliere microphone and body-pack transmitter for the ring announcer in everyone!

*"Badstreet USA" -The Fabulous Freebirds*

The one thing that frustrated wrestling fans during the WCCW’s heyday was if they went to the restroom during one of the many legendary matches that saw the beloved Von Erich Dynasty and the hated Fabulous Freebirds go toe-to-toe, they would miss the action that was unfolding in the ring.  Had WCCW survived, the company probably would’ve invested some time and money into purchasing four new…PROJECTION SCREENS!

From Screen Innovations, these four Black Velvet Theater Reference 92" Fixed Projector Screens feature Black Diamond technology and an EZ snap system for storing HD materials!

*Classic Royal Rumble theme*

World Class Championship Wrestling is still remembered by fans as light years ahead of the competition during its heyday, and fans from all over the world still travel to Dallas to revisit the sites of the now-demolished Sportatorium and Reunion Arena by utilizing a certain form of transportation:  a new CORVETTE!!

*"Baseball's Best"*

The Chevy Corvette ZR1—the ultimate sportscar for the 21st century!  Comes with standard equipment including Preferred Equipment Group 3ZR plus Indoor Vehicle Cover! 

And this Showcase, in which we salute the legacy of World Class Championship Wrestling, can be yours if the price is right!

OK Kitch, that is your Showcase, and I shall ask you to bid on it!

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »
Wow, did you pack enough stuff into my showcase? :P

Sweet theme selections. Orlando hosted the 1990 Royal Rumble, which was the first one Hulk Hogan won. :biggrin: (I wasn't actually there...my first live event was a house show in January 1993, where WWF Champion Bret Hart beat Ric Flair with a small package.)

I'm going to go with $72,650.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2009, 05:39:35 PM »
Kitch:  $72,650  *DING*

*TPIR theme 1972*

Kitch has bid $72,650, nowhammies11 has bid $155,000, and I'll have the actual retail prices coming right up--so don't go away!

----------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION B.S.S. (BULLDOG'S SHOWCASE SHOWOFF) PLAYERS:

Now is the time to submit bids on both Showcases if you wish to play the B.S.S.--Bulldog's Showcase Showoff game; Frank15 is ineligible for obvious reasons, and Kitch and nowhammies11 will represent the Stage Player.  All other G-R.net members are eligible.  If you wish to play B.S.S., be sure to send bids for BOTH Showcases in one PM, and I will check the actual Showcase prices at 10:00 PM (CST)/11:00 PM (EST) tonight.  The winner of tonight's B.S.S. playing will receive an automatic "First Four Ticket" to the tenth episode of "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--so let's not go over, and happy pricing!  :-D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:41:35 PM by GoldenBulldog »

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: Episode IX (FINALE)
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »
Oh man...I'm disappointed that I only received PM's from three different players.  Oh well...can't win them all, I guess.  :P

Anyways, we're gonna start with nowhammies11, who bid $155,000 on the Michael Jackson package--the trip, the jukebox, and the Maserati.  Actual retail price:  $161,392, for a difference of:

nowhammies11:  $6,392  *DING*

A little over six grand--that's a pretty decent bid.  Kitch, you must be closer than $6,392 in order to win your Showcase.  You had the World Class Championship Wrestling package including the Corvette ZR1, and you bid $72,650.  Actual retail price:  oh my gosh...$143,650...

*audience gasps; nowhammies11's cheering section goes nuts*

Kitch:  $71,000  *DING*

It probably wouldn't matter anyway since you were off by only $71,000, and that means nowhammies11 has won!  Well done--you've won almost $170,000 in prizes tonight, and Kitch, thanks so much for being on this show.  I'm John Gillmen, reminding you to tune into Episode X next time, because if you don't we'll certainly miss you!  Keep the pet population down--spay and neuter your pets everyone.  Good night!

*"Thriller" -Michael Jackson; audience pan; models dance; audience applauds to the beat*

RICH:  This is Rich Fields speaking for "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right!"

A
BULLDOG-FAN1982
Production

All contestants must meet eligibility requirements in order to receive announced prizes.

--------------------------------

HOST
John Gillmen

ANNOUNCER
Rich Fields

MODELS
Livia, Anna, Manuela, Lanisha

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
Frank15
ClockGameJohn

FACILITIES PROVIDED BY
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

(c) 2009 BULLDOG-FAN1982 PRODUCTIONS
All Rights Reserved

PRESENTED BY
John Gillmen

RICH:  Stay tuned for "The Cleveland Show" over most of these Golden-Road.net stations!

Showcase breakdown and B.S.S. results will be coming up tomorrow, but it looks like pathfinder20 gets to strike up the BuddyTom Semi-Memorial Crappy High School Marching Band because he reverse-blitzed.  :mrgreen:

Offline superkingt

• Outside in Line
  • June 6, 2007 (The Day TPiR Died)
???
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »
Who won BSS?