Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Half-Hour PiR: "What Was I Drinking?" Edition (FINALE!!)  (Read 13996 times)

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
I will bid $7,500.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline rob79

• Double Showcase Winner
I bet that piano is $7500, but I can't bid that, so let's try $7600.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
And the actu--

[color=006600](CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-CLANG!!)[/color][/b]

Ohhhhhhhh....someone has bid exactly right, and that "someone" will recieve a $10,000 BONUS!!  It goes to the one who bid...$7500!  Goldroadfanatic, get up here right now!

Here's your $10,000 check, and I have something pretty cool right over there!

A new SUV! (Carol modeling)  The all-new 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser, comes with standard equipment plus Emergency Assistance Kit--the Toyota Land Cruiser![/i]

Now goldroadfanatic, I am going to explain this VERY CAREFULLY, and I want you to play it very carefully and win Add 'em Up, and you can take that SUV home and not have to worry about a taxi!  (laughter)  Now, there are five numbers in the price of that truck, and all of those numbers equal to 33 when you add them up.  Now, I will give you the first number in the price of that SUV:

[color=FF6600]ADD 'EM UP

$5-,---[/color]
[/b]

Now, the remaining four numbers are the digits 0-9, including another 5.  You give me the four remaining digits which, along with the first number 5, add up to 33.  If you do, you win.

Now, I will allow you to make ONE mistake and stay in the game, but if you make TWO mistakes, you lose the game.  Sound fair?  OK, tell us one of the numbers in the price of that SUV!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline rob79

• Double Showcase Winner
I knew it was $7500.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
WHOOHOO!! A $10,000 payout and a chance at a very expensive SUV!  I'm going to say a 6.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
There are only two possible ways for 5 numbers to total 33:  4-5-7-8-9 and 3-6-7-8-9.  Since we have a 5, the other numbers must be 4,7,8,9.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
You forgot about one thing Britey:  The possible digits in the price of the SUV are 0-9...and that includes another five.  

Let's not give me any grief now, this is the first time I've played "Add 'em Up" on my show.  Now, goldroadfanatic says there is a 6.  Is there a 6?

[color=FF6600]ADD 'EM UP

$56,---[/color]
[/b]

YES!  There is a six, keep at it goldroadfanatic!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
All right, I think there's a 3 in the price.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Is there a 3?

[color=CC0000](HORN!)[/color][/b]

Nope, there's no 3 in there, and that was your first mistake.  Try again.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Alright, I will try number 7.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Seven...is there a seven?

[color=CC0000](HORN!) (LOSING HORNS!!)[/color][/b]

Noooooooo...I'm sorry; I just wanted you to win that truck.  What were the last three numbers?

[color=FF6600]ADD 'EM UP

$56,985[/color]
[/b]

Owwie...it was the 9, 8, and that OTHER 5.  Too bad, but more fun is comin' right up!

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
(cries) Then grins with $10,000 in hand!!!

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
I call FOUL... there were never duplicate numbers in the show's Add 'Em Up.