Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 12/08/2009  (Read 11229 times)

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 12/08/2009
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 06:02:13 PM »
Is there any reason why Wednesday and Thursday are reruns? Maybe I'm just missing something.

Yes.  The new shows airing this week are actually Monday-Wednesday of the week after Christmas, whose fourth show is airing on the right day and will presumably be themed around New Year's Eve.  They were moved up to this week because this week's real shows were already aired back of October, in place of the episodes that were run in the afternoon the week before Let's Make a Deal started.  I imagine they scheduled them this way because it seems more logical to have a week of reruns after Christmas than in early December (a point at which it would seem like they were coming out of nowhere).
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
I found this interesting and am surprised no one has pointed it out yet, so I will. Every so often we've been bringing up the topic of the models not being mentioned at all in the credit roll. Well now they finally have a place in the credit roll. This will only be shown though in the extended credit roll I believe. Plus it will only have the models that appeared that episode listed.
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

Offline mrbrown2195

• 11/6/2013
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »
Joe mentioned it in a recap several weeks ago, actually.
"Ignoring others is imperative to my Golden Road experience." -me
"I measure trunk sizes by the 'dead hooker standard'." -me
I'm a gif.

Offline elskunkoman

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »
Well if i woulda played 2 for 1 i woulda won it because if you hear rich saying the total price for the car and the other it ends in 6 so that's why i chose 6 it's the contestant's fault for not paying attention.
pepe! It took us all summer to clean out all the skunk stink from seasons 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40!!!

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 09:33:28 PM »
Well if i woulda played 2 for 1 i woulda won it because if you hear rich saying the total price for the car and the other it ends in 6 so that's why i chose 6 it's the contestant's fault for not paying attention.

And what made you so damn sure the car's price didn't end with an 8?
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.