Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 12/15/2009  (Read 10124 times)

Offline thewhammy_2000

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The FunDMental Game Show Site
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 12/15/2009
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 11:46:41 AM »
Bonkers: I just kept saying "Low Low Low High" during the last half of game time. I was shocked and cried Evil at the results.

Line 'em Up: I never said it before, but always thought it: This game is tough to win.

Check-Out: I must admit, I thought Irene was okay with the Zatarain's but was a little low on the other products. You knew she was done when the cream cheese's price was shown.

One Bid 4: By this time, I was wondering about the number of contestants who get banished to the FFBC because the bidder after them always 1-up them. I had a feeling Sara was gonna get that fate because of Kevin. Get him outta here.

Switch?: It just seemed natural, not easy, to leave the prices alone.

One Bid 5: 5100? Okay. Sometimes ya gotta 1-up another after you've been previously 1-upped to get on stage, especially in Sara's case.

Pathfinder: The way Drew kept saying that a car all depends on a prize like the toaster oven made it seem all-too-real. Besides, it just seems kinda odd to play Pathfinder for a Cobalt.

Pick-a-Number: Somehow, I was ready to cue buzzer. I didn't pick anything. I just figured Tabitha's choice would be wrong.

I wonder what would have happened if Tabitha actually knocked Lillian's podium down...
My somewhat popular YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thewhammy83 for Price, PYL, and other game shows.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
A Fireball quickie summary:  Bonkers was a forced loss, Line 'Em Up does not belong in the first half, Kathy really needs to stop making the SPs in Pathfinder impossible, and how the hell was SC2 > SC1?  $9,000 for that wine thingie?  Really?

My showcase bids:
Tahiti--$20,107
Rome--$17,107
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »
What was the point of the personal trainer in the first showcase? If you're going to have a special guest on the show, at least make him actually say something.

BEST CONTESTANT OF THE DAY: Lillian
SHOW GRADE: 2