Author Topic: Time Is Money and Penny Ante  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Adam Lonier

• In Contestant's Row
Time Is Money and Penny Ante
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:38:17 PM »
Got a question. When in season 35 are Time is Money (if it does) and Penny Ante gonna return?

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
Re: Time Is Money and Penny Ante
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 04:45:28 PM »
I dont know, but if ANYONE wants to talk about Penny Ante OR Time is Money, dont start another thread. We already have one. (Not to mention the half a dozen that were locked up)

Offline Adam Lonier

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 04:46:06 PM »
Thanks for the reminder, sorry.

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »
I'm not a moderator, but I would love to have their job. This is the umpteenth time I have seen this discussed. I am requesting that a moderator lock this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is no date set in concrete for either game, but Penny Ante may return in late Season 35. Time is Money will more than likely return in Season 36 or later, if at all.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 04:53:30 PM »
*sigh*  Looks like it's time for apeminkie to extend his avatar to include a "Days without a 'When will Penny Ante/Time Is Money return"' thread"...

THIS UP, BOYS!
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 05:14:22 PM »
Cue Frank15 in five.....four.....three.....two...

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »
Maybe for every time this question gets asked, they should push the return of Penny Ante back a month.  Maybe that'd get this question to go away.

...OK no, but seriously, this question really gets old.  Marc or John will let us know when they find out new information on the subject.

[color=0000FF]LOCKED[/color]