Author Topic: If I ever got to come on down...  (Read 1118 times)

Offline jaguarxjnj

• In Contestant's Row
If I ever got to come on down...
« on: January 22, 2010, 03:02:02 PM »
If I ever had a chance to attend a taping of The Price Is Right and were selected as a contestant, there would be some games that I would love to see on the line up. Naturally, I'd play anything with a smile, but if I could pick a lineup of a show that I was going to be a part of, this is what it would be....

5 Price Tags
Grand Game
Clock Game
Switch?
Ten Chances
Check Out

These are all games that I do exceptionally well with while I play along. I think this could be a lineup that could produce a sorely needed perfect show!
Here It Comes!! Television's Most Exciting Hour of Fantastic Prizes!! The Fabulous Sixty Minute Price Is Right!

Offline tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: If I ever got to come on down...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »
That's Too Much.  Blow the cover.
Any closer and Bob gives it away.
(except this was a Drew MDS)

Offline thmsbl08

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »
Everyone wants to play Plinko. Give me Hole in 1 or 2!

Offline WooWho

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
Everyone wants to play Plinko. Give me Hole in 1 or 2!

I'm still kinda peeved that neither of those games were played when I went to the show...not that I'm complaining about Grand Game, I like that game...

What I wished I could've seen, though, is Punchboard.  Maybe on a future trip...

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 06:29:34 PM »
If i ever got to come on down i would like to play Half Off its one of my favorite pricing games.
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline garffreak

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 09:54:43 PM »
That's Too Much.  Blow the cover.
I think that every time it's played now.

But seriously, I'd love 10 Chances.  By far the best game on the show.
New TPiR Announcer: Gilbert Gottfried.  See?  Things *can* be worse.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 09:58:31 PM »
I've dreamed for years of playing Ten Chances, getting to blow the cover...only to run into a $859 set of luggage or something.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline joeyboy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 10:14:16 PM »
Man, this is tough!

If I got on stage, I wouldn't mind the opportunity of playing 3 Strikes or the Shell Game since they're my favorite games...

....but....

...the two games that I'd really love to play are either the Clock Game or 10 Chances. Those are two games that if you take a little time (not too much in Clock Game!  :P) and think a bit, you could Ace them!