Author Topic: CSS Results for March 5  (Read 1618 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for March 5
« on: March 06, 2010, 03:18:18 PM »
Paris? Not as cheap as you thought. Mauritius? Cheaper than you thought. This is almost without exception. Only four out of thirty-three actually scored. Glad I was at work. BigJon won but not because he did anything amazing, he just failed to suck. pricefan1991 claimed to be safety garfing but got double dollars for that bid.

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for March 5, 2010 -- Game 110

[attachment deleted by admin]
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline MrRoc

• In Contestant's Row
Re: CSS Results for March 5
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »
Dang!!! All that red...me and Jon were the only ones from Team BlogTV to get points :lol:

Offline pricefan1991

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 03:24:07 PM »
Wow, maybe I should've been more aggressive on SC1. I have no idea what I missed there.

I really thought I was going really low on SC2, but I guess not! Only triple-digit difference in the right direction on the sheet.

Maybe using BlogTV yesterday gave me some good luck.

Offline TPIRSteven

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »
[basketball]

Steven's at the free-throw line with one second left on the clock.  His team is down by one point and he's got two shots.  If he makes one, it's tied up; if he makes them both, he wins!

The first shot... bounces off the rim, no good.  He has to make this one to tie the score and send this game into overtime.  Here it comes...

AIRBALL!!!

MRRRRRRRRP

And that sound means the game is over!  Steven's team loses by a single point!  What a heartbreaker!

[/basketball]

:headbang:

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

Steven's team loses by a single point!  What a heartbreaker!

With that garf and that over...no Steven, no they didn't. We're talking double digits here.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline TPIRSteven

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 12:37:24 AM »
With that garf and that over...no Steven, no they didn't. We're talking double digits here.

I see your point, and admit that I had a pretty pathetic day.  But I was trying to make the two free throws analagous to pricing the two showcases.  I took a poor shot at the first showcase, and sealed my losing fate with an overbid on the second one.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• Loyal Friend and True
  • -This space for rent-
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
I, along with half the other people that played CSS, are convinced that the prices were somehow switched.  :P
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 03:05:47 AM »
$18,300/$21,100... that's the same thing I was thinking, too. Pretty crazy how that turned out.

Kristin's bids: $18,200/$18,800... it turned out pretty well for her, though. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking that's her best DSW ever. Kristin beat all of you guys in CSS!