Author Topic: Posting pictures  (Read 4344 times)

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
Posting pictures
« on: March 12, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »
I know I have probably posted this a couple times on here, but can anyone tell me how to post pictures on here.  I know people have told me, but I just cannot remember. thanks

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Posting pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »
Ok, I am blind and didnt  look in the technical support thread of this forum.  Mods please move if possible or just delete.  thanks.

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
If it's just a pic from the internet, all you need to do is right click on it and select "copy image location" and then paste the code in between these: when you click "inset image" in the reply box.  It's basically like posting any other link...just with an image instead.

If it is a picture you have on a camera or anywhere else, you must put it on an image hosting site (photobucket is good) and then do the above steps.  Hope this helps.

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »
Ok thanks.  I was actually trying to remember the site where u can upload pictures onto it then post it here.

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 03:28:23 PM »
ok now i have it uploaded on photo bucket, now how do I get it posted on here.  Sorry to sound like an idiot.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 03:34:54 PM by rodroddyfan »

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 03:52:54 PM »
No problem.  My directions were a little confusing. Here are some new ones.

Step 1:  Start a new post.

Step 2:  In another window or tab on your internet browser open up the photobucket image.

Step 3:  To the lower left of the image there will be a a series of codes.  Double click on the "IMG Code" box and the code will automatically be copied.

Step 4:  Go back to your post box and simply paste the code in you post box and then preview your post to make sure everything worked.

Hope this makes things easier.

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »

there we go