Author Topic: CSS Leaderboard: Season 6 - After 25 Weeks / 115 Games / Line @ 46 Games  (Read 1504 times)

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
Spreadsheet Attached....
Beware of Brosa0, this dude is just on fire lately...
Had to split the leaderboard in two pieces, so many players this season (plus i didnt want to restart my computer after 12 days of uptime)

We've officially hit over 1000 Garfs for the season

TSK TSK, 12 players had an all red week.... :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:10:50 PM by BigJon »
BigJon's TPIR will live on - CSS Host - 2nd Season; CSS Statistician 3rd Season

Offline mikebev25

• Walking the Golden Road
Congrats on reaching 1M Jon, but I think I should have 3 SC wins, not 2 after my DSW today.

Feels great to be back in the top 10 for cash.
Retired Games that should be brought back:
Barker's Bargain Bar, Buy or Sell, Superball!, Super Saver, Split Decision, Give or Keep, Hurdles, Penny Ante, Walk of Fame

Offline TPIRSteven

• Taking a Bonus Spin
SC wins refers to how many times you finished on top of the leaderboard, not how many individual showcases you've cashed, so unfortunately your DSW won't count in the SC wins column.

As for me, my 31% overbid percentage is just plain unacceptable -- I always try to keep that number under 25%.  As I said in today's results thread, I fully expect that my luck will average out in the long run, so don't be surprised if my average goes up 5-10 points in the next couple of months...

Speaking of luck averaging out, I think BigJon is about due for an epic collapse.  :P

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
SC wins refers to how many times you finished on top of the leaderboard, not how many individual showcases you've cashed, so unfortunately your DSW won't count in the SC wins column.

As for me, my 31% overbid percentage is just plain unacceptable -- I always try to keep that number under 25%.  As I said in today's results thread, I fully expect that my luck will average out in the long run, so don't be surprised if my average goes up 5-10 points in the next couple of months...

Speaking of luck averaging out, I think BigJon is about due for an epic collapse.  :P

My epic fail was my 10+ overs earlier in the season... When i was like $#@% this game, lol

Offline mikebev25

As for me, my 31% overbid percentage is just plain unacceptable -- I always try to keep that number under 25%.  As I said in today's results thread, I fully expect that my luck will average out in the long run, so don't be surprised if my average goes up 5-10 points in the next couple of months...

Thanks for clarifying the SC wins thing Steven.

And I feel your pain with the whole overbid percentage. Mine was around 40-50 percent much of last year, so I started bidding more conservatively. Yes, it has resulted in my fair share of garfs, but scoring every day (especially double values Friday) has given me a very high average.
Retired Games that should be brought back:
Barker's Bargain Bar, Buy or Sell, Superball!, Super Saver, Split Decision, Give or Keep, Hurdles, Penny Ante, Walk of Fame

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Hmm....I couldve sworn I had at least 2 showcase wins O.o One on March 2nd, and the other on Feb 22nd which also was my best bid O.o
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline GR WHAMMY

• Just wants to enjoy the show!
We have a CSS Millionaire!
Just wants to enjoy the show!
HYO WINNINGS: $3675

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Jon, you gave me a zero for March 9's CSS, but I did not play on that day.  Also, does my $27 difference from March 8 count on the spreadsheet or will the $111 difference from months back continue to stand because I won money with that one?
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
Let me clear up the showcase wins.... the high points of the day = the winner...
Gold: I've corrected this for you and have the best difference in there as well... I had some serious copy and past issues apparently; likewise vader.  Its SOOO many players this year..

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
My playing from Tueday isn't on the spreadsheet. :-?

Quite frankly, Jon, it might do you some good to cut out those that have less than 10 playings, except if they played the week before.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
I'd love to Flebert, but you never know when they'd like to see their scores.
 (i just went back through tuesday, apparently my entires didn't all save)  i having a bad week

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
You can cut mine out, Jon (or, better yet, just hide them so we don't see them) I likely will not be playing ever again...at least not anytime soon.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline MrRoc

• In Contestant's Row
Yikes! All that red...making my head hurt :-( I'm glad I wasn't one of those 12 people that had all red :oldlol:

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
Yeah, I noticed my thursday playing isn't on there either.  But I am sure jon will fix it.