Author Topic: Recap -- 4/22/10  (Read 56406 times)

Offline Briguy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Recap Placeholder -- 4/22/10
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
Am I the only one who thought the Tesla was kinda dinky?  Theme show be damned, I'd rather see the Viper.

A trip to the Arctic Circle?  Come on.

I've got to agree about the Testla car; that one had me kind of scratching my head. I'm kind of curious as to how much the Chevrolet Volt will cost when first released? Guess it fits in the theme. And had the Testla been won, better pony up, I guess.

As for the Arctic Circle — well, you could say the lucky person who goes there will have an experience of a lifetime. Not all the trips have to be to the sunny Bahamas, for instance.

Brian

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
Re: Recap Placeholder -- 4/22/10
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »
Golden... I mean Green Road- Wow-wy! That was the biggest disappointment I've seen on Price. I for one though felt it had a decent setup through out the game. The bikes were a gimme. The only one I felt was a crapshoot was the spa. Just to point it out, if he would've won he would've become the 3 biggest winner in the show's history.
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

gumdrop

Re: Recap -- 4/22/10
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »
You mean one of the 3 biggest winners in daytime "Price" history I assume?   :lol:

A spot Judy Ho took on last Friday's show, & she won about $11,000 less in various prizes than the Tesla alone costs!  :shocked: