Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: The 10th Show (THE FINALE!)  (Read 11633 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: The 10th Show (THE FINALE!)
« on: April 25, 2010, 11:49:31 PM »
GRRR-EETINGS SUPERSTARS!!!  :-D

The time has finally arrived.  Months upon months of planning have culminated into this special event.  It's an event so special that I've decided to go all out.  It's a show like none other.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

GoldenBulldog's Price is Right:  Tenth Episode Special

:mrgreen:

That's right fans, Frank15 has given the green light, and we are set to go with what promises to be one of the most exciting H.Y.O. programs of all-time!  This is the 10th show in my series, and I would encourage everyone to sign up to join in on the fun.  Rules, you ask?  Here are the rules:

1.  24 hours for EVERYTHING!!  (yes, EVERYTHING--bids, guesses, etc.)
2.  Miss once the Row, it's a warning.  Miss twice, well..you're gone!  Miss during a pricing game, and you automatically lose.  And in a half-hour format like this show, you do not want to lose your pricing game--trust me.
3.  I will PM you once when you get the call of your life, but after that, it's your responsibility to check on this thread daily!
4.  HAVE FUN!

By the way, this is more than just a regular half-hour show.  Nope--this is gonna be a half-hour MILLION DOLLAR SPECTACULAR, where you could have two chances of walking away with one million dollars!  However, there is some housekeeping that needs to be done, and that involves B.S.S.--Bulldog's Showcase Showoff--results from way back in Episode IX.

So, who won B.S.S.?  CLICK HERE to read the results chart.  Now, since the STAGE PLAYER won B.S.S., then the "First Four Pass" will go to the two STAGE PLAYER members:  Kitch and nowhammies11.  Those two will have the option of using their "First Four Pass" on this show or on a future GoldenBulldog's Price is Right show.  pathfinder20, although I feel your pain in reverse-blitzing, you failed, sir.  You failed.  :-D

-------------------------------------------------

Now that the housekeeping is done, it's time for the audition.  It's CAPTION TIME again!  Give me a CLEAN (keep it TV-G rated) caption to the following picture:

Best captions will get contestant selection preference.  Otherwise, happy pricing--and have fun!  :-D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:06:32 PM by Frank15 »
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline catfan2002

• Double Showcase Winner
    • my facebook page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: The 10th Show (SIGN-UPS!!!)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 01:45:11 AM »
my caption is praying to the price gods to get picked.  in other words i'm in :-)
http://bigeastsports.blogspot.com/

HYO winnings: $125,862 and counting

Offline pricefan1991

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 08:10:57 AM »
Caption: Why did I decide to only sleep for 5 hours last night?

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
  • The mythical, elusive S39-S40 Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 08:12:53 AM »
Caption: "Stephanie, will you marry me?" :biggrin:

Couldn't help myself. :)
"Kitch? Yes, that is what they used to call me..."

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »
While the cameras pan over the crowd, John is devising a plan to steal Amber from Mr. Richards.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »
I am in.

Caption: Please let me get out of contestant's row. Lord, I'm beggin you
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 11:58:44 AM »
* Roadgeek Adam throws his name in
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline joeyboy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »
*Bulldog thinks to himself*

"John Gillmen, Come on Down!" Boy that has a nice ring to it.

I am in!

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »
Caption: Things started to go downhill in the studio after Rich got the audience to do the Macarena during his warm-up.
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline nowhammies11

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The blood of angry men, the dark of ages past
    • The Whammy's Blog
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 04:03:30 PM »
YOU CAN NEVER STOP :clipboard:

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 04:05:12 PM »
I wonder if Drew will let me buy a vowel.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »
Caption: Yeah I dont care how many times they tell us to smile and joke when we see the camera....I might be smiling right now...but that doenst mean I want to.....If I dont get called AGAIN..im done....
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right: The 10th Show (INTRO, ONE-BID #1)
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 06:04:59 PM »
Here we go!  :-D

--------------------------------------------

*A "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" snippet plays, followed by Beyonce's "Crazy in Love"*

RICH:  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  Get on your feet, and welcome the announcer for "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--here's Rich Fields!

*Rich jogs out to the stage as the crowd goes crazy*

RICH:  How is everyone doing tonight!?

*The crowd responds with cheers.*

RICH:  Oh come on--it's not loud enough in here!  I want everyone to get LOUD--GET ROWDY!  MAKE SOME NOOOOOOISE!!!!!

*"Zombie Nation" plays as the audience goes wild!*

RICH:  That's better.  Have a seat and relax!

*Music fades.*

RICH:  When I walked down that hallway inside this Arena tonight, all I could think about was that we're gonna give away tons of brand-new CARS!

*Audience cheers.*

RICH:  Speedboats and pickup trucks!

*More cheering.*

RICH:  Now those are just for our 2nd taping tonight, but I know what you guys in the 1st taping might like.  How about a new LAWNMOWER!?

*Audience applauds.*

RICH:  Or for the fans of heelsrule1988 and his hotties--or PriceFanArmadillo and Kristina Longa out there--how about a new DIAMOND NECKLACE!?

*The men in the crowd begin to wolf-whistle.*

RICH:  I hear lots of wolf-whistling in the crowd tonight, but always remember:  it's not the stone, it's the setting.

*Riotous laughter.*

RICH:  At least you all know the fact that winning a diamond necklace could lead you to a new CAR!!

*The crowd goes wild once again.*

RICH:  OK, let's talk about gum chewing, numbers and name tags.  I understand that it's cold in the MGM Grand Garden Arena tonight; we have to keep the building cold tonight for technical reasons, so if you're wearing a jacket or other outer garment, please either remove the jacket or place the name tag on the jacket or outer garment.  Also, now is the time to gently remove your audience number from your name tag leaving your name tag in one piece so Mr. Gillmen can read it at showtime.  Look to your left and right and see that your neighbors have removed their numbers.  If not, smack 'em on the back of the head, tell them to get with the program!

*Audience starts smacking each other on the back of the head while removing their audience numbers.*

RICH:  I see some head smacking going on.  Also, since there is the possibility of some users sharing parts of the same username--there's quite a few "tpirfan"s out there--please be sure to remain seated until I call out your full username as shown on Golden-Road.  We don't want to have to hear "HOMER HIMMELFARTSEN, COME ON DOWN!" and have two guys that share the same name to come on down to the Row--that would confuse me.  Please don't forget to stay in your seats until I cue for Mr. Gillmen to make his entrance--then blow the roof off this place!  Just remember though, even if you are not called down tonight, what shall we always do?

AUDIENCE:  HAVE FUN!!

RICH:  That's right!  Here we go!

*Audience cheers as Pink's "Get This Party Started" begins to play, followed by a drum roll.*

*cymbal crash*

-----------------------------------

*MDS Opening*

RICH:  From Miami to Rio de Janiero!  From Philadelphia to Tokyo!  People have traveled from all over the world to take part in a momentous occasion--and the party's in LAS VEGAS!  That's right, we're in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena!  This facility is jammed to the rafters with people from all walks of life who hope to come on down and win fabulous cars, amazing prizes, and millions of dollars in cash!  Here it comes--it's time for the "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right:  Tenth Episode Special!"

nowhammies11, COME ON DOWN!

PatrickRox80, COME ON DOWN!

Kitch, COME ON DOWN!

And...

BuddyTom, COME ON DOWN!

You are the first four contestants as we celebrate the tenth episode of:

GoldenBulldog's Price is Right!

*TPIR Theme 1972*

RICH:  And now, here is the man who has graced the Golden-Road Network for the past five years--the STAR of "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"--JOHN GILLMEN!!

*Door #2 entrance; a group of Las Vegas showgirls wearing different colored attire flanks John as Lanisha hands off the mike*

Welcome everyone to the tenth show of "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right" on Golden-Road.net!  Thank you very much.

*The audience rises as one.*

Man, this is awesome!

*The audience continues to cheer and applaud for a good several minutes before finally settling down.*

Folks, tonight you're in for a treat.  This is our tenth show, and so we've decided to go all out.

RICH:  Hey John!

Hey Rich, how are you tonight?

RICH:  I'm doing quite well.  John, I have to tell you something.

Oh really?

RICH:  Yeah!  Some of the ladies that I talked to during my warm-up were telling me that they would give their ALL for you!

*Insane laughter and more applause*

Sorry ladies, but I'm taken.

*Crowd:  "Awwwww..."*

Don't worry, we still got a helluva good show in store for you.  Let's not waste anymore time and get to the first prize up for bids tonight!

RICH:  How about an exciting trip to LOS ANGELES!

*Dance cue; Anna and Manuela model the plasma screen*

RICH:  Our friends at Travelocity will send you and a guest round-trip from Corpus Christi to Los Angeles for a NINE night stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills! Featuring private poolside cabanas, comprehensive health club and full service spa offering an extensive selection of treatments, the Peninsula Beverly Hills is tucked away in one of the most prestigious residential locations in Los Angeles, only a few minutes from the financial and shopping districts of Century City and Rodeo Drive.

*Crowd cheers and applause*

Wow!  I've never seen that kind of reaction for a trip in my life!  Anyways, that trip is gonna go to the one of you four who's closest to the actual retail price without going over!  nowhammies11--welcome to the show!  You get tonight's first bid!

BIDDING ORDER:
1.  nowhammies11
2.  PatrickRox80
3.  Kitch
4.  BuddyTom

(24 hours)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 06:12:56 PM by GoldenBulldog »
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline nowhammies11

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The blood of angry men, the dark of ages past
    • The Whammy's Blog
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 06:13:57 PM »
Thanks, Bully!

$2,350.00
YOU CAN NEVER STOP :clipboard:

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »
Wow, this is like the third show in a row I got called to be in the first four!  :-o

I bid $3,333.