Author Topic: A simple answer to a simple question (Re: Tyra)  (Read 6556 times)

Offline hmtriplecrown

• Taking a Bonus Spin
A simple answer to a simple question (Re: Tyra)
« on: May 16, 2006, 02:48:20 PM »
Blissey,

Tyra Banks was on TPiR on February 17, 2006.

Isn't that much easier than locking up a thread barely 10 minutes old?

Lock this, delete this, I don't care.  Blissey asked a basic question which I feel deserved a basic answer, not being locked up both without hesitation and a response.

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
Re: A simple answer to a simple question (Re: Tyra)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 03:18:11 PM »

MikeK wrote:

Tyra Banks was on TPiR on February 17, 2006.

Isn't that much easier than locking up a thread barely 10 minutes old?

It is, and normally I'd be inclined to let it go.  But in this instance I'll ask that you review the thread that the user started just a few down from this one (called Clip Request).  You'll see that I specifically asked Blissey to scan over our rules before posting with us again.  If he had taken a few minutes to do that, he would have read...

11. Before starting a new thread or discussion, please make sure that your topic has not already been covered in the past. This forum has a powerful search feature.....use it! New members with a "burning question" are encouraged to use this feature before asking.

This specific rule is in place to ensure that our readers are not bombarded with the same topic / question over and over again, and I think that it is a rule that can be found on most moderated message boards.  Knowing that the topic had been covered in detail just a few months ago, I saw no reason why the topic had to be resurrected.

Break a rule here, break a rule there...no problem, it happens.  But to continue breaking them after a moderator calls you out on it...that I have a problem with.

Marc