Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

A simple answer to a simple question (Re: Tyra)

(1/1)

hmtriplecrown:
Blissey,

Tyra Banks was on TPiR on February 17, 2006.

Isn't that much easier than locking up a thread barely 10 minutes old?

Lock this, delete this, I don't care.  Blissey asked a basic question which I feel deserved a basic answer, not being locked up both without hesitation and a response.

Marc:

--- Quote ---
MikeK wrote:

Tyra Banks was on TPiR on February 17, 2006.

Isn't that much easier than locking up a thread barely 10 minutes old?
--- End quote ---

It is, and normally I'd be inclined to let it go.  But in this instance I'll ask that you review the thread that the user started just a few down from this one (called Clip Request).  You'll see that I specifically asked Blissey to scan over our rules before posting with us again.  If he had taken a few minutes to do that, he would have read...

11. Before starting a new thread or discussion, please make sure that your topic has not already been covered in the past. This forum has a powerful search feature.....use it! New members with a "burning question" are encouraged to use this feature before asking.

This specific rule is in place to ensure that our readers are not bombarded with the same topic / question over and over again, and I think that it is a rule that can be found on most moderated message boards.  Knowing that the topic had been covered in detail just a few months ago, I saw no reason why the topic had to be resurrected.

Break a rule here, break a rule there...no problem, it happens.  But to continue breaking them after a moderator calls you out on it...that I have a problem with.

Marc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version