Author Topic: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: THE END  (Read 20227 times)

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: PG6
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2010, 12:40:41 PM »
He thinks the next number is eight!

DING

You're right!  Go take another envelope off the board and tell me if the last number is four or five!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »
I take envelope 17 off the board and I say last digit is a 4.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2010, 12:47:19 PM »
He thinks the last number is four!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's not, so the price of the car goes up to one dollar! 

And by default, the last number is five.

DING

Go take one last envelope off the board, Kev.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2010, 12:48:17 PM »
Well, I'm feeling lucky, so I say the $2.00 card is in envelope 16. Envelope 16, please.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2010, 01:07:29 PM »
Okay, right back here.  You need a total of $1.00 in order to win the car.  I gave you 25 cents at the beginning of the game, so you'll start off with that.

DING

These four envelopes must contain a total of at least seventy-five cents in order for you to win.  Your first envelope contains...

...a nickel, up to 30 cents.

DING

In the next envelope is...

...nothing!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZ

You're still at 30 cents.  I want to see him win that car, and we'll add to his total...

...25 cents!

DING(applause)

You're at 55 cents now, Kev.  If this last envelope contains at least a half, or 50 cents, you will win that beautiful car over there!  You said you were feeling lucky and thought the $2.00 card was in #16.  Well...

...it turns out...

...that...

...it's not $2.00...

(audience groans)

...but it is 50 cents!

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING(wild cheers and applause)(2007 main theme)

Congratulations Kev, you won the car!  We broke even for the day and we're going to have the second showcase showdown after this!

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: SCSD2
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »
(2007 CNAoS cue)(applause)

Contestants not appearing on stage will receive: A new coin sorter!  Brookstone's five-slot coin sorter can allow you to save up $42.50 in loose change, including the one-dollar coin, from Brookstone!  And a new microwave oven!  Emerson's microwave oven can cook your food thoroughly and is energy efficient and space-saving in your kitchen!  And now, here's goldroadfanatic with our showcase showdown!

Thank you, Rich!  Each of you has a chance to win up to $26,000 on the Big Wheel, and I hope we give away some money here, we haven't done that in a while.  Jordan, you'll start us off, followed by pricefan and Kev.

Spinning Order:
UniquePerspective
pricefan1991
Kev347

(Please submit your choice of two numbers from 1 to 20 inclusive and the lowest score you'll stand on if you get it in spin #1).

Offline pricefan1991

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »
I'm going to pick 19 and 14, with 65 cents being my stopping point, unless I tie or beat Unique with my first spin.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2010, 07:11:07 PM »
4 and 20, stop at 65 or more.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2010, 07:45:27 PM »
(beeps)

Unique wants to redeem himself after that terrible loss in Hi Lo.  He may do it because here comes that dollar, slow down!

(beep)

OH, so close! You spun it a bit too hard and landed on 15 cents, and I assume you'll want to spin again.

(beeps)

Hopefully we can add something great to that 15 cents and we just may because here comes...

(beep)

Sixty, for a total of 75 cents!  Over there you go, Jordan.

DING

Now it's time for pricefan1991 to spin the wheel!

(beeps)

He already won a nice gazebo in Safe Crackers and he needs to beat 75 cents to take over the lead.  The first spin has resulted in...

(beep)

Forty-five cents, and he'll have to spin again.

(beeps)

What will we add to that 45 cents, hey look at this, he may just tie Jordan....

(beep)

(applause)

And he did!  You're tied with Jordan at 75 cents, so go over there an join him on the Goodson Mark.  Kev, they will have a spinoff unless you beat 75 cents, good luck!

(Please submit your two numbers from 1 to 20 inclusive).

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »
4 and 20

Offline MrRoc

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »
4 and 20
Kev Kev Kev...such a stoner :lol:

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2010, 09:09:16 PM »
This show is just chock full of Stoners today, isn't it?

(laughter)

Kev needs to beat 75 cents to get into the showcase and look at this!  Slow down, slow down!

(beep)(audience groans)

Another close call.  Spin it again, Kev!

(beeps)

This is the decider; will we have a spinoff or will Kev go through?  To that 15, we add...

(beep)

Seventy, and Kev's going to the showcase!

(Dig We Must 2007)(applause)

Kev, we'll see if you or larryboy can win big after this!

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: SHOWCASES
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »

The top winner in today's showcase is Kev!

(cheers and applause)

And the runner-up is larry!

(cheers and applause)

If you two are ready, let's take a look at the first showcase!

(Family Feud '94 opening variant)

This showcase takes a look at prizes revealed as we check out the next revolutionary electronic device, the TPIRPad!  Now, the first app is "annuamozzerella," which can help the delivery boy come to your house to bring you....pizzas for a year!

(applause)(Kathleen models it)(goldy gives a slice each to Kev and larry)

You'll receive one large one-topping pizza every week for the entire year, from Domino's Pizza!  That's 52 weeks of fresh hot slices right to your door to satisfy your and your family and friends' hunger, from Domino's!

The next app we take a look at is "soothing therapy," which is what your next prize will provide, this pair of massage chairs!

(door #1 opens)(applause)(Janice models them)

These two chairs from the Panasonic Urban Collection are designed to help you achieve therapeutic muscle relation and increased blood flow throughout your body to promote good health, with their 4 pre-set programs and 8 manual modes. The Panasonic Urban Collection is truly like having your very own massage therapist at home!

Finally, the last app is "haul-o-rama" which is what you'll be doing with your last prize, this new car!

(wild cheers and applause)(Family Feud '94 intro)(door #3 opens)

The new 2010 Hyundai Tucson GLS Front Wheel Drive!  It comes with standard features plus six-speed automatic transmission and Popular Equipment Package, the Hyundai Tucson!

And this showcase which explores the great electronic device, the TPIRPad, can be yours if the price is right!

Kev, you already won a car today.  Do you want to try and win another or pass this to larry?

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2010, 09:30:43 PM »
Pass please

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: SHOWCASES
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2010, 09:32:23 PM »
larry, he's passed this showcase to you.  What do you bid on it?