Author Topic: FrenchFan's Price Is Right - French Format - Episode 1 (Monday) - SIGNUPS  (Read 3359 times)

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
Hmm... $2001.
I find it ironic how the show tries to mix up the prizes and offer "cool" things like over-stuffed trips and impossible to price items to make the show less "predictable." Yet, the same things happen every single time a show airs.

-temptation1979ga

Offline FrenchFan

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • CCSCO
FrenchFan's Price Is Right - French Format - Episode 1 (Monday) - PG1
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 09:34:45 AM »

And the actual retail price is...

One thousand...

eight hundred dollars ! ($1,800)

Andrew ! ... Andrew, come on over here !

Good job, Andrew ! This prize is yours. Now, I have another prize for you. What is it ?

It's a new car !

It's the Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic, comes with standard equipment plus a 2.4-liter engine, 4-speed automatic transmission and engine block heater. The Chrysler PT Cruiser !

All right, thank you Rich !

We're going to play the game called Temptation.

BID-----
ARP
-----

What is the first number in the price of the car ? (push the button)

BID1----
ARP
1----

A one. Now, one by one, you will tell me what are the other numbers in the price of the car. To help you, I'll show you several prizes. Here's the first one.

A mandolin !

Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods and featuring a lightweight nitrocellulose finish for improved projection, The Loar’s outstanding all-solid mandolin is an interpretation of its historical antecedent. The LM-600VS is a mandolin you need to hear – the hand-buffed tobacco sunburst nitro-cellulose finish provides a vintage sheen and a bluegrass “bark” that will impress your friends !

It's a prize worth... $998. Is the second number in the price of the car a 8 or a 9 ?
Le Juste Prix, my childhood gameshow, and love TPIR.

HYO: $75,515 (SC 1/2 (loss against a DSW), PG 2/2, getting up on stage 2/8 - 2 FFBC)
CSS: 2 wins, 1 DSW, 2 WSD, $202,298, best bid $118.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Yeesh... the things that happen when I'm away for a few days.  I apparently need to do that less.

This was never approved, and wouldn't have likely been approved, largely because it's rather unfair to everyone to do a show like this one.  Please take to PM if you feel it's necessar to.