Author Topic: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: THE END  (Read 20068 times)

Offline larryboy389

• In the Audience
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: PG6
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2010, 09:33:40 AM »
I bid $20,453.
I'm leaving for at least a while.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: SHOWCASES
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2010, 10:26:02 AM »
larry bids $20,453 on his showcase.

DING(applause)

Kev, take a look at your showcase!

(TPIR Bank cue)

Kev, your showcase takes a look at prizes stored at the Price is Right Bank!   Our first customer is a chef who needs something to clean up all the pots and pans he goes through every day, this new dishwasher!

(applause)(Dian opens door)

This GE Profile Convertible dishwasher has simple controls, a six-level BrilliantClean towerless wash system, 100% triple water filtration and a 2/4 hour delay start!  All this under a Candlelight woodgrain laminate top, from GE!

Our next customer is a party girl who wants to blast her music so that everyone in the whole house can hear it, so she's going to bring out here new home theater system!

(applause)(Janice opens door)

From Samsung, this Blu-ray Home Theater System brings the entertainment home: Internet@TV delivers the best of the web, straight to your HDTV, with downloadable widgets and apps.  Connect to a wide range of streaming digital content at the touch of a button. An earth-friendly Eco Power Management System uses only the energy it needs, and 30% less energy overall.  And Samsung’s new Crystal Amplifier Pro uses sophisticated “feedback” circuit technology that filters sound distortion and noise to provide pure sound!

Finally, our last customer is about to go off the beaten path and have an adventure.  But she wants to bring a friend along so she has not one, but two new ATV's!

(cheers and applause)(Kathleen opens door)

A pair of Suzuki QuadRacer RC450 ATV's!  Each one sports a 450cc engine that offers astounding top-end performance, with a technically advanced chassis and responsive, long-travel suspension so you can conquer the toughest tracks, from Suzuki!

And Kev, your showcases, which takes a look at prizes revealed as we take a look at what's stored in the vaults of the Price is Right Bank can be yours if the price is right!

Kev, look all of that over and tell me your bid!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:27:39 AM by goldroadfanatic »
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: PG6
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »
I bid $18,342, Goldy.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: SHOWCASES
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »
Kev bids $18,342.

DING(applause)(2007 main theme)

We're going to see who has bid better after this!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: FINALE (Comments Welcome!)
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
(applause)

Here we go!  I'll start with you, larry.  You bid $20,453 on your showcase and the actual retail price of your showcase is...$27,365, for a difference of....

DING

Six thousand nine hundred twelve dollars.  Over to you, Kev.  You must be closer than $6,912 without going over.  You bid $18,342 on your showcase and Kev, the actual retail price of your showcase is....$17,777, you're over!

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

You were over by about $600, Kev.  That means larry is the winner!

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING(cheers and applause)(2007 main theme)

Larry, you certainly bounced back from Range Game; you won that new car and other prizes that total over $29,000, congratulations!  This is goldroadfanatic saying goodbye, everybody!

This is Rich Fields speaking for The Price is Right!

A Mark Goodson-Bill Todman Production!

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: FINALE (Comments Welcome!)
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2010, 03:54:39 PM »
This show was full of exciting moments, I have to say.  A couple of them resulted in disappointing losses, while one was an exciting win!  Here are the stats:

Games: 3 for 6

Winnings by Contestant:

larryboy389: $29,255
pathfinder20: $1,293
vadernader: $8,145
pricefan1991:$6,424
UniquePerspective: $1,780
Kitch: $659
Kev347: $16,985

Total Winnings: $63,882

Notes:
*Range Game appeared for the first time since episode #9 (where it was won), and it returned with a more detailed set.
*Pathfinder appeared for the first time since episode #9 (where it was won).  Like the last playing, all three small prizes were won.
*Shopping Spree and Safe Crackers both appeared last on episode #13.   Shopping Spree was won, and Safe Crackers has finally been won on this series with this playing.
*Hi Lo appears for the third time this series, after being seen last on episode #15, where it was lost, like this time.
*Pocket ˘hange continues its winning streak for a third time.  Interestingly, in all three times the game has appeared on this series (episodes 4, 11, and 21), the nickel and half cards were picked.

As always, any questions and comments are welcome.

Offline larryboy389

• In the Audience
Re: goldroadfanatic's TPIR episode #21: THE END
« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2010, 10:00:34 PM »
I'm curious to see how Kitch would have recapped this.
I'm leaving for at least a while.