Author Topic: Ugh.  (Read 7538 times)

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
Re: Ugh.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »
See.  Proof that "Bob" fans aren't the only ones jumping naked around poles.

The bad thing is that in less than an hour this will all be a long forgotten memory.  His IP will be banished.  His logon will be erased.  And if his mama see's this post, he'll have a Lavabuoy lunch!

xoxoxo baby...we luv ya!  

And as for the whole luv ya Dob/Bob, guess what, this site was born out of that era.  It's only logical that some of us would remail LOYAL to that era.  You don't see me posting on GSN/Invision about how those members are wrong do you?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 01:43:13 PM by FPGWillyT »

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
Have a nice time. I'm sure you will shut down the board when Bob dies.

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 01:43:49 PM »
Have a nice time. I'm sure you will shut down the board when Bob dies.

Actually, the site will outlive the show.  Bet.

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
mrrp you. NAACP lover.

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 01:47:45 PM »
such obscene words from a pristine little girl!

This is too much fun dude....keep em comin.  Maybe sometime you'll say something that really gets my goat

Offline chad1m

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
my house
Sorry, but in between all of the ****s, ****s and ****s, this caught my attention. I don't know if you were joking or not, but I hope you don't really think this is wholly "your" house... this is "our" house and, if you're going to assign possession, then it's Marc and John's house. "Noobs" should be welcome... not this noob, who apparently got his vocabulary from George Carlin's autobiography, but still.

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
None of you can seem to grasp the fact that Bob Barker isn't hosting the show anymore. And that EVERYTHING Drew does is terrible. Which is petty. Drew is excellent.

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »
Sorry, but in between all of the ****s, ****s and ****s, this caught my attention. I don't know if you were joking or not, but I hope you don't really think this is wholly "your" house... this is "our" house and, if you're going to assign possession, then it's Marc and John's house. "Noobs" should be welcome... not this noob, who apparently got his vocabulary from George Carlin's autobiography, but still.

"my house" does not in and of itself indicate "possession".  When you say "my country" is it yours?

And I totally agree chad, new members are of course welcome.  We let you stay didn't we?  ;-) 

But this guy here...ooooohhhhh!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 01:55:18 PM by FPGWillyT »

Offline ayoung

• Double Showcase Winner
  • everybody loves me.
    • my facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 01:52:40 PM »
The title of this thread is actually accurate... Ugh indeed.
You people make me sick.  Every last one of you.

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 01:56:38 PM »
Why don't you all start an online campaign to get Drew fired. I will laugh as the rest of the game show community laughs at you.

Offline gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 02:00:13 PM »
Ya know, we probably would have paid more attention to you if you'd use a few less bleeps in your posts.

You like Drew. We get that. But cursing out anybody is not going to get anybody to see your point.
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 02:00:49 PM »
CBS wanted him. CBS has more power then Fremantle. Considering CBS wanted Drew. And you don't know that Drew will or will not RENEW his contract. Ever think of that?

Offline brtsimpson142

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
CBS wanted him.

True.  Power of 10.

CBS has more power then Fremantle.

False.  Hollywood mural.

And you don't know that Drew will or will not RENEW his contract. Ever think of that?

False.  Drew's contract is only renewed if both sides agree that it's renewed.  Drew can want to renew it, Fremantle can say no; Fremantle can want to renew it, Drew can say no.  Only if both sides agree to mutual terms and signatures applied all around does the contract get renewed.  If Fremantle says they don't want to renew their contract with him, they're under no legal obligation to do so.  (Ever think of that?)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:05:56 PM by brtsimpson142 »
Bazinga!

Offline Comeondown333

• In the Audience
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 02:07:34 PM »
I love to see you guys squirm whenever Drew makes a mistake.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »
I love to see you guys squirm whenever Drew makes a mistake.

I thought that in your world Drew made no mistakes?  He is "excellent" right, and can do no wrong?
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker