Author Topic: Hollywood Squares by Ludia  (Read 6437 times)

Offline 444dd

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HYO #7 will be in a few months
    • My Youtube
Re: Hollywood Squares by Ludia
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
JC do you know when Pyramid will come out?
That wasn't a showcase, that was an infomercial.

Offline JC_Ludia

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
HS is fantastic!!  So is "Millionaire", but it won`t run on my laptop.  I e-mailed you guys about it roughly 3-4 weeks ago and haven`t heard anything yet.

Lemme see what I can do about Millionaire. PM me your email address and I'll send it to our CS guy, see if he did get it.

JC do you know when Pyramid will come out?

We're putting the finishing touches on it - I don't have an exact date but it shouldn't be too long.

Offline BobJacobsenVer1

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »
JC, any idea when Hollywood squares will be out for DS? Also, any type of time frame for family feud decades?

Offline trytobecharming

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 06:14:17 PM »
JC, any idea when Hollywood squares will be out for DS? Also, any type of time frame for family feud decades?

Feud is to bow in November.

Offline COINBOYNYC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
Millionaire is already out for the DS.  Was surprised to find that it's the version with the clock (as opposed to Classic), and the host is voiced by a man.  (If you couldn't get Meredith Vieira to do sound bites, I'd have at least preferred a female voice.)
Fun fact: Evelyn Wong, the 5th person to be called on the first show (9/4/72), was actually the very first contestant to directly be called to come on down!  The original first four (Sandy Flornor, Paul Levine, Connie Donnel, Myra Carter) were individually told to stand up, and then, as a group, were invited to come on down.

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »
Does anyone have a clue as to when Hollywood Squares is coming to the iPod Touch?
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

Offline JC_Ludia

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 02:48:26 PM »
Millionaire is already out for the DS.  Was surprised to find that it's the version with the clock (as opposed to Classic), and the host is voiced by a man.  (If you couldn't get Meredith Vieira to do sound bites, I'd have at least preferred a female voice.)

A few things here:

- We had to do the clock version (we started development before the new rules were announced)
- We couldn't get Meredith Vieira to do voice at all due to various reason, and the person responsible for the show at Disney fully approved the voice. In fact she was listening in to our audition sessions for a host voice and chose that person along with us.

Does anyone have a clue as to when Hollywood Squares is coming to the iPod Touch?

I have no idea, sorry.