Author Topic: "El Skunko II: The Wrath of Roger"  (Read 4123 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
"El Skunko II: The Wrath of Roger"
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »
As I promised yesterday, I've got a YouTube Show recapping yesterday's show up and running.  Like the February 23rd wipeout, this one had all the elements in place, and then some!

So, enjoy this YouTube presentation of "El Skunko II: The Wrath of Roger"!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Re: "El Skunko II: The Wrath of Roger"
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 08:05:26 PM »
ROFL, that was just as good as "El Skunko I"!  I wonder if we'll get an "El Skunko III" one day?

Nice use of the losing horns at the end, great video Bulldog!
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: "El Skunko II: The Wrath of Roger"
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 10:28:34 PM »

FieldsFan336 wrote:
ROFL, that was just as good as "El Skunko I"!  I wonder if we'll get an "El Skunko III" one day?

You never know, we might have another this season, and I'm thinkin' about calling it "El Skunko III: The Search for Shane".  Reason being--I don't think Spock watches TPiR during his spare time!

(EDIT: Then again, Spock COULD be a LFaT...)
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.