Author Topic: Requesting multiple taping dates  (Read 1422 times)

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Requesting multiple taping dates
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
I know the probably belongs in the taping forum but no one posts there so I just mine as well ask this quick question here.

I want to request tickets for multiple dates back to back for 2 weeks (January: 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12) do you think they would let me do that? It would only be 1 ticket per show. This will be my only time ever to get to go out there so I want to make sure I see it as many times as I can.

Has anyone ever tried to do this?

Thanks  :-)

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
Re: Requesting multiple taping dates
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 06:29:18 PM »
Here's what you need to do:

1. Request on line the first three days you want to attend.  I was able to secure at least four days at a time in the past.  If the e-mail address hammer comes down, just use another e-mail address you might have.   Hammer defined:  "We cannot send anymore requests to that address".

2. If it only lets you get two days, just visit the ticket window on your first day and get as many as you need there.  The pages are not nearly as cranky as the online system might be and they have tickets for usually the two weeks past the current one.

3.  HAVE FUN!

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 06:34:02 PM »
Here's what you need to do:

1. Request on line the first three days you want to attend.  I was able to secure at least four days at a time in the past.  If the e-mail address hammer comes down, just use another e-mail address you might have.   Hammer defined:  "We cannot send anymore requests to that address".

2. If it only lets you get two days, just visit the ticket window on your first day and get as many as you need there.  The pages are not nearly as cranky as the online system might be and they have tickets for usually the two weeks past the current one.

3.  HAVE FUN!

Thank you!

One more quick thing, when I put in a request on line does that guarantee me a seat say they will for sure give me a ticket for that date or is like a random thing if they will or not

Offline tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »
One more quick thing, when I put in a request on line does that guarantee me a seat say they will for sure give me a ticket for that date or is like a random thing if they will or not
Unless the GENERAL rule has changed, an online ticket does not guarantee seating.  Some members have gotten e-mails advertising guaranteed seats, but this is not common.

Something else you might want to try since your date is still a few months out...snail mail for tickets (ya know, the old 7800 Beverly Blvd plug).  Enclose the dates and # of tickets per day and see what happens.
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 11:51:10 AM »
You could always call with your request as well. I've always gotten a very friendly person who took down my information, and popped the tickets right in the mail. I received mine in about a week.

/Got strange looks from friends when he dialed the number to CBS by memory.