Welcome to golden-road.net! To make our forums a fun and enjoyable place for all members, we ask that you take a moment to read through and agree to the rules and regulations that follow.
1. Do not flame or belittle someone for his or her opinions. We all think differently and may not agree with other's opinions. With that said, tasteful debate is encouraged! If you disagree with someone, please disagree with a little bit of “class”. DO NOT get personal with someone regarding an opinion that you may not agree with.
2. Do not use bad/offensive language. Remember that we may have youngsters on these forums.
3. Members are asked to not act as back seat moderators. If you notice a member is causing problems or doing something inappropriate on a thread, you are welcome to bring it to the attention a moderator.
4. All spoilers about a show that has yet to air must be cleared by a moderator before the information is posted in our forums. In the interest of keeping this site "spoiler-safe", all discussion related to the most recently aired episode of the show should be kept in the appropriate Summaries and Spoilers section.
5. Please keep the thread on topic. When in doubt, start a new thread! Off-topic postings may be moved or removed if not in the appropriate thread.
6. Do not resurrect threads that have not had a reply in more than 30 days. Exceptions to this rule will be made for new members that have relevant information to add to the discussion, or for existing members when the thread discusses a future event that has since occurred. Also, this requirement does not apply to discussions in our Pricing Game Review sections -- which may be replied to at any time.
7. Refrain from “me too” or "I agree" posts, unless there is discussion to accompany these statements. Additionally, posts in the nature of "this is my 533rd post" are simply not permitted.
8. Spamming and trolling with not be tolerated, plain and simple.
9. While we do allow some negative comments regarding the personnel involved with the shows, please keep it to a minimum. Try and remember the people involved with a show may or may not read these boards. If you wouldn’t say it to them in person, don’t say it here! This also holds true for in-studio contestants. We have lots of lurkers!
10. Please don't start a new discussion that is addressed to a single member. Issues like these should be handled privately.
11. Before starting a new thread or discussion, please make sure that your topic has not already been covered in the past. This forum has a powerful search feature.....use it! New members with a "burning question" are encouraged to use this feature before asking.
12. We welcome the use of an avatar in your forum profile. Instructions on how to set this up can be found in The Front Office section of these forums.
13. When discussing a new episode of a show other than TPiR in the "Out in Left Field" section, simply title your thread in this manner: Jeopardy -- 4/3/07. People that want to know about the 4/3/07 episode of Jeopardy can enter the thread and read about the episode...and those who do not want to know can pass it by until a later time. Do not indicate "Spoiler" in your subject line, do not use spoiler space in your thread.
14. In order to keep our bandwidth costs down, we allow one user account per person. Users found with additional accounts run the risk of having all accounts disabled.
15. Messages posted express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of the administrators and moderations of this site.
16. After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed.
17. Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded. Also note that the software places a cookie in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out.
18. Moderators reserve the right to edit, close or delete any thread or post without warning or explanation.
19. Members who select to violate any of these regulations will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action. The moderators of these forums reserve the right to define “appropriate”.