Author Topic: Pricing Game Tier List Video  (Read 182 times)

gamesurf, Plinkoman and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Pricing Game Tier List Video
« on: Today at 12:39:58 PM »
Hello there. Some people on the site came together to make a tier list of every pricing game the show's ever created. There are opinions you may agree with, some that will be divisive (I know there were some even we were divided on as the list goes on), and others that may surprise you.

It's a long video, but there are chapters if there's a particular game you're looking for. Enjoy:

(Wasn't sure if here or OILF was the better place to put this, though it is a bunch of Price fans nerding out about Price games)

Online gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
Re: Pricing Game Tier List Video
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:33:49 PM »
"Stack the Deck is the best car game that uses grocery products besides Hole in One"

I feel like we could be friends.
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."

Online illustriousrocket

• Outside in Line
Re: Pricing Game Tier List Video
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:29:12 PM »
Funny, I was just thinking yesterday about a pricing game tierlist and seeing if one was available.