Author Topic: E-Mail  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Mr. X

• In Contestant's Row
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:19:53 PM »
I got an E-Mail from the Dob yesterday. In it, he said that "the show could not ask for a better website that this one!" I fully agree with him! This is a great site for TPIR!

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: E-Mail
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »
High praise indeed. :-)
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline Kirsten Vaccaro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me On February 27, 2016
    • It's My Facebook Page.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »
This is a great website.  :biggrin:
A Big Rich Fields Drew Carey And Jeff Davis Fan For Ever From Kirsten

Rich Fields Thanks Kirsten. I pick out and supply all of my own clothing. That light gray suit is hard to pair with shirts and ties... but I think the lavender shirt and purple patterned tie pulled it all together.

My Favorite Announcers On The Price Is Right Are Johnny Olson Rod Roddy Rich Fields Jeff Davis.

I Met And Took Two Pictures With Jeff Davis On May 24, 2012 He Is So Nice And Kind In Person.

Rich Fields said this about Drew Carey will always be the first to defend Drew (Carey). He's one of the most genuine, down to earth people in Hollywood that I've ever met. He was the first to come to me and tell me that the show was going in a different direction. He assured me it was not his decision to let me go and I believe him. No one else was open and honest about it, but Drew was. We've continued working together on different projects and we stay in regular touch. We'll be good friends well into the future.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
Care to share more of the e-mail? I'm sure we'd all like to see it if it doesn't bother you.

Offline Mr. X

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »
Care to share more of the e-mail? I'm sure we'd all like to see it if it doesn't bother you.

All right.

"It's a great forum to hear all views on the show. There is a lot of work put into it. It is a great website!"
-Roger Dobkowitz

Hope you enjoy.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 03:46:56 PM »
Chris, what did you e-mail him about? About this site? Roger really likes this site; many years ago, every year before the season started, John and Marc would organize a personal chat where you could ask questions to Roger, and he'd answer them. He didn't have to do that, but Roger is such a good man that he did, and always gave great, chock full-o'-info, answers. Those were the days, I miss them so much...

Most of us adore Roger here, so we want to know every last detail.

EDIT: Name changed to Chris. Good for you for bring somewhat quiet on personal details, more kids need to learn this.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:51:43 PM by prizes22 »
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline Mr. X

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »
I'm sorry, but my name is Chris. Ray is my father's name. I only asked him what he thought of this site and nothing more. Oh, and how I admire him.

EDIT: Thank You.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:57:35 PM by Mr. X »