Author Topic: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 3  (Read 11524 times)

Offline TPIRighteous

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 3 PG1
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2010, 05:42:49 PM »
Cinnamon tends to be expensive, but I have no idea about hand soap. I think I'm just going to go for it.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »
Righteous is going on. How much is the soap?

Pay The Rent
                                                                                                          /      \
                                                                                                         /        \
                                                                                                        /          \
                                                                                                       /            \
                                                                                                      /     [ ]     \ Cashews
                                                                                                     /                \
                                                                                                    /                  \
                                                                                                    l  [  ]    {   }  l  $1.99/Cinnamon
                                                                                                    l                   l
                                                                                                    l  (  )     \  /   l  $5.28
                                                                                         (  )      - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                                           l $2.59

$1.99. This cinnamon needs to not be cheap. How much is it?

Pay The Rent
                                                                                                          /      \
                                                                                                         /        \
                                                                                                        /          \
                                                                                                       /            \
                                                                                                      /     [ ]     \ Cashews
                                                                                                     /                \
                                                                                                    /                  \
                                                                                                    l  [  ]    {   }  l  $1.99/$5.89
                                                                                                    l                   l
                                                                                                    l  (  )     \  /   l $5.28
                                                                                           l $2.59
$5.89, for a total of...

Pay The Rent
                                                                                                          /      \
                                                                                                         /        \
                                                                                                        /          \
                                                                                                       /            \
                                                                                                      /     [ ]     \ Cashews
                                                                                                     /                \
                                                                                                    /                  \
                                                                                                    l  [  ]    {   }  l  $7.88
                                                                                                    l                   l
                                                                                                    l  (  )     \  /   l  $5.28
                                                                                           l $2.59
$7.88, and you have $10,000!

$10,000

The key moment of the game is here. If those cashews are more than $7.88, and you go on, you win one hundred thousand dollars. But if you go on and you're wrong, you lose nothing. Or you could bail out with $10,000 if you're not sure that those cashews are that expensive. What's your decision Righteous?
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline TPIRighteous

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »
I'm going to take the money and run. I came closer than I thought I would, but it's not quite right.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 06:37:19 PM by TPIRighteous »

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 07:04:53 PM »
Very well. You've won $10,000 playing Pay The Rent, congratulations!

$10,000

But did you make the right call or not? How much were those cashews?

Pay The Rent
                                                                                                          /      \
                                                                                                         /        \
                                                                                                        /          \
                                                                                                       /            \
                                                                                                      /     [ ]     \ $3.69
                                                                                                     /                \
                                                                                                    /                  \
                                                                                                    l  [  ]    {   }  l  $7.88
                                                                                                    l                   l
                                                                                                    l  (  )     \  /   l  $5.28
                                                                                         (  )      - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                                           l $2.59

Only $3.69, so you did the right thing. Enjoy your $10,000, and there's more after this!

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: A Very Unique Half Hour Price is Right: Episode 3 IUFB2
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2010, 07:09:57 PM »
Announcer Dude, I feel like there's something missing. Like a player in contestant's row, can you find one for me?

You got it Unique, it's going to be prizes22! Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Here comes Prizes, sporting his Canadiens jersey, and coming into that yellow spot. Welcome prizes, and here's the next item up for bids.

It's a pair of iPads! A pair of 32 GB Apple iPads, providing a new look to your laptop experience.

What do you say Prizes?

prizes22: Rlotpir1972: pathfinder20: ASja2002:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:14:05 PM by UniquePerspective »

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »
I have a good feeling about this, $998, 'Nique.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline Rlotpir1972

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »
$1,200.

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
I am going to say $1198

Offline ASja2002

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 02:49:22 PM »
$1196 pathy took what I was going to say :oldlol: :oldlol:
First QSW!! 2/8/13

Everyone be careful out there!

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
And just like that, every bid is in.

prizes22:$998 Rlotpir1972:$1,200 pathfinder20:$1,198 ASja2002:$1,196

And the actual retail-*CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG* Hey now! First time I've heard that sound on one of my shows! One of you is exactly right and will receive a $500 dollar bonus! And that belongs to the one of you who bid...$1,198! Pathfinder, that's you! Come on up here Pathy. I have $500 for you. I have those iPads for you. And I'm going to bring your next prize to you! What is it?

It's a new sportscar! It's the 2011 Mazda RX8 Sport. Comes with standard equipment, automatic transmission, front and rear splash guards and door edge guards, the Mazda RX8!

Lucky $even

Kourtney is going to play Lucky Seven. What's the first number?

2 - - - -

It's a 2. And you have seven dollars in your hand. You're going to guess the numbers in a price one at a time, and you lose a dollar for one number you're off. Have a dollar left and you win the car. So what's the second number in the price of that car?

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 02:59:35 PM »
Let's try an 8 please.

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2010, 03:01:44 PM »
He says 8. Open that door.

Lucky $even

Kourtney is going to play Lucky Seven. What's the first number?

2 7 - - -

It's a 7! Give me just one dollar, and you have six left. What's the third number?

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »
I am going to guess 6...

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »
6 he says. Open, that, door.

2 7 9 - -

Oooh, a 9. I need 3 dollars. Now you only have 3 left. What's that fourth number?

Season 39 CSS Stats:

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »
I am going to say 4... (hands over three more dollars...)