Author Topic: Announcer Audition  (Read 1232 times)

kslingo

Announcer Audition
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »

Here is my audition for announcer..

Its my dream to announce on the show, maybe one day it will come true..

Butg for now ENJOY!!

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
Re: Announcer Audition
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:59:16 PM »
Not bad, but you forgot to start up the TPIR theme for your introduction of Drew. Aside from that, and I loved the Family Guy characters being called down as contestants. With a little more work, you could get that announcing job someday!

kslingo

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
Not bad, but you forgot to start up the TPIR theme for your introduction of Drew. Aside from that, and I loved the Family Guy characters being called down as contestants. With a little more work, you could get that announcing job someday!

Thanks!!! they were the people that were in my head at the time!!! Yeah, I suppose I could use some training... LOL

Thanks for the enouragement!

Offline richfieldsfan

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 10:47:41 PM »
You kinda sound like David H. :D

Offline shieldsy101

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
Great job kslingo  :-)

As everyone knows by now, I am an announcer from Australia. I have actually an intro to TPIR based on the current season 38/39 version in preparation for my 2nd netgame on this site, and I am going to upload it as a trial version. In response to kslingo's video, I have used Simpsons characters. It will be up shortly
Hurricane Microsoft - It'll make your Windows Crash
Andrew Hansen from the Chaser's War on Everything (Australian Comedy Series) discussing whether companies should brand a natural disaster