Author Topic: The $325K No More Turkey Salad, No More Turkey Soup....All Gone FPG for 11/18/2006  (Read 3999 times)

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
Send em in whenever and good luck.

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
Without question, the hardest FPG of the season so far.  If the sleeper six option was still around, this would be THE week to use it.  Any of the three remaining cash games could easily be played tomorrow.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Not to mention that there are 20,000 car games to choose from...
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
Yes, there are a lot of choices tomorrow. I just picked out games that are due and that I like. Heck, I couldn't do any WORSE than usual... :-D
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
You play FPG?  I didn't even notice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Walking the Golden Road
Hello, anybody home tonight?

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
br,

With all due respect, everybody on this site has a personal life -- including Willy.  Maybe he's traveling to see family, busy working, whatever...

Willy knows what needs to get done, and he'll post the results in due time.  But to expect instant gratification is unreasonable...especially for a group of folks that volunteer their time for your enjoyment.

Marc