Author Topic: CSS Results for 1/26/2011  (Read 1503 times)

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
CSS Results for 1/26/2011
« on: February 03, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »
Well NO RED!?

Of course not when they are replaced with 24 Garfs... Hmmm, Hooked up SUV?  Interesting to note only 1 Garf on SC1 (i know you all love those low 20's showcases)
Punchboard91 xx,521 bid gets him a DSW and the top slot today as well.

Now back to SC2.... I'm not sure I can accept a 30K difference on a showcase and its not a Million Dollar Spectacular... Glad you did better earlier on...

[attachment deleted by admin]
BigJon's TPIR will live on - CSS Host - 2nd Season; CSS Statistician 3rd Season

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: CSS Results for 1/26/2011
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:37:08 AM »
$18,300/$47,400... looks like Armadillo didn't play, so I'll mark this one down as a ND.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:53:28 PM »
As much as I hate to make confessions, I actually posted a $15 WSD and reverse-blitz on SC-1.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
I didnt quite do good, but i didnt exactly doublefail either... another mediocre day in CSS paradise!! 8-)
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
GARF dictionary:
$10K-$19999- GARF
$20K-$29999- MEGAGARF
$30K+- SUPERMEGAGARF
(BigJon, take note of teh GARF dictionary. Same with the WILLY dictionary. Thanks!!)

Induct several of us (including yours truly :D) into the MEGAGOTC Hall of Fame, and induct Kitch into the SUPERMEGAGOTC Hall of Fame :D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 04:57:02 PM by silverice878 »
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 05:04:54 PM »
GARF dictionary:
$10K-$19999- GARF
$20K-$29999- MEGAGARF
$30K+- SUPERMEGAGARF
(BigJon, take note of teh GARF dictionary. Same with the WILLY dictionary. Thanks!!)

Induct several of us (including yours truly :D) into the MEGAGOTC Hall of Fame, and induct Kitch into the SUPERMEGAGOTC Hall of Fame :D

...........No
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »