Author Topic: CJ's Price is Right - Episode 5 (MDS)  (Read 21592 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: CJ's Price is Right - Episode 5 (MDS) - PG1
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 03:34:51 PM »
Woohoo! I have a strange ceiling light thingy! 

8519 for the waverunner.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: CJ's Price is Right - Episode 5 (MDS) - IUFB2
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »
He says $8,519, folks! (Cheers and applause) CU, if I lift this up and we see a number 5, you're on your way to play for a big frickin' motorhome... Is it FIVE?!

BUZZZZZZ! (Screams and awwws)

OHHHH!... The price was $8,019. I'm so sorry, CU. No motorhome for you. But you've got a couple of great prizes and you'll spin the wheel... Never know, you could end up in the showcases with a shot at a million dollars! (Applause)

David, who's coming on down next please?

DAVID: It's gonna be.... TODD! (Come on Down 2007) COME ON DOWN! YOU're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

It's Todd! Welcome, Todd! Let's see the next item up for bids tonight!

DAVID: It's a fun new home gym! (Applause)

The ProSpot Fusion HG6 is the ultimate in styling and efficiency. It features a unique V-frame design with two independent 200-lb weight stacks and patented Grab & Go Operation. From ProSpot Fitness!

What do you bid on that, Todd?

Offline offerta

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 04:09:09 PM »
@ CJBojangles : Amazing Graphic! I love it! ;)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 04:14:56 PM »
Aah, curses.  I never could price waverunners.

I bet, though, that your producer is smiling now that he doesn't have to pay for that motorhome! :lol:

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 05:30:09 PM »
Woohoo! $3333, CJ!
Signatures are overrated.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
3-3-3-3. You got it.

DING!

ASja?

Offline ASja2002

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 08:40:26 PM »
$3,649 please
First QSW!! 2/8/13

Everyone be careful out there!

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 01:11:56 AM »
And I'll say $4200

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 03:44:12 AM »
$3,649 for ASja... priceguy says $4200.

DING!  DING!

Finish this, vadernader!

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
I'll say $4,242
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2011, 03:24:34 AM »
$4,242.

DING!

Actual retail price?...

$4,699! You win, vader! Let's play a pricing game!

DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING! (Come on Down 2007) (Cheers and applause)

Welcome to the stage, Vader! We have good news for you, sir. I mean REALLY good news. Show him what he can win now!

(IITB Reveal Cue)

DAVID: Vader, you now have a chance to win UP TO TWENTY-FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CASH!! (Cheers and applause)

$24,000, Vader! You'll win it playing It's In The Bag.

There are grocery items in each of these five bags. We've given you the price of each one on the bags here. Your job is to tell me which products are in which bags. The more right you are, the more money you can win. Possibly up to $24,000. Let's hear about the products in the game today, David!

DAVID: First, this four-pack of vanilla pudding makes a great snack and is enriched with calcium and made with real nonfat milk.

Crisco pure vegetable oil is all natural and cholesterol free with 0 grams trans fat.

Glad OdorShield trash bags with Febreze freshness offer 3-ply strength and have an odor-neutralizing inner layer that leaves behind a fresh lemon scent.

Ring Pop is fun for kids and made with real fruit juice.

For fast relief of acid indigestion, heartburn and sour stomach, choose Maalox Advanced Regular Strength antacid.

Finally, Smooth skin's surface, restore elasticity, and firm sagging-prone areas even at the jaw line with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturize Cream.

Thank you, David! Vader, I'll leave it up to you to tell me which product goes in each bag. To save time, give me all 5 choices at once, if you please. Good luck!

Offline TPIRighteous

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2011, 03:41:18 AM »
See, I can't compete with that. Don't know what you're talking about.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 03:45:28 AM »
See, I can't compete with that. Don't know what you're talking about.

Your 3D puts anything I make "look" three-dimensional to shame, IMO. The detail in Rat Race was amazing. But thanks for the compliment. ;)

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2011, 05:57:03 PM »
To all of my HYO friends: I have received many scripts lately, and we have seen a number of shows lately that I would categorize as "weak sauce".  The two show currently running are the best of the best.  It's like trying to compare Bill Cullen and Bob Barker; they are both the best at what they do.  So, while CJ and Righteous bend over backwards trying to compliment each other, you should all realize that just a little bit of effort in the graphics goes a long way.  Also, not how the hosts keep the shows moving along.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »
I definitely agree with that notion....while I try hard with graphics, my abilities are nothing compared to these two (though the graphics for my next show are not the same old crappy MSPaint jobs of the first four shows...but still nothing compared to these).  Absolutely fantastic job, guys...I wish I had that kind of talent (and the money to pawn over for better graphic design software).

And wow...this is a tricky setup. I'm positive on the first one, reasonably certain on the next three...and the last one is a tossup. I guess that's how this game is supposed to work, anyways. Especially for $24K.  I'd say Ring Pop/Moisturizer/Crisco/Snack Pack/Trash Bags, vader...but take that advice as you wish. I suck at this game. :D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:36:34 PM by cu2010 »