Studio 41 - Play Along > Host Your Own!

Frank's Price is Right: Episode 16--THE END

<< < (36/36)

LiteBulb88:
Frank, great job as always!  Should The Dob ever retire, they should find you to take his job...there certainly wouldn't be any budget issues caused by too many wins :-).

sternal:
Excellent show, Frank...

Mallory16:

--- Quote ---Garvin8r wrote:  Frank, that had nothing to do with it.  I was determined to win that, no matter what it took.  I had a decent chance of winning Penny Ante as well, as I had guessed 2.99 first.  You ran into a contestant who wanted to win, and that's all there is to it.
--- End quote ---

Then slotting had everything to do with it :-P.  If I switched Penny Ante and Dice Game, you would have still been playing the game in the fifth slot, so yeah, I'd say the fifth slot is just a lucky slot, or something.  An "unwinnable" That's Too Much was won in that slot as well, several shows ago.

--- Quote ---Madonna wrote:  If you plan on offering more boots as IUFB's, I have some to recommend to you.
--- End quote ---

I can almost assure you that I will.  Certain prizes are more fun to use than others, and I get a kick looking for boots :-)!

Madonna:

--- Quote ---
Frank15 wrote:
I can almost assure you that I will.  Certain prizes are more fun to use than others, and I get a kick looking for boots :-)!
--- End quote ---

You too, huh? :lol: That's one of my favorite hobbies...

And the more outrageous, the better...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version