Author Topic: September 9, 1991: 20th Season Premiere! (Full episode)  (Read 3176 times)

Offline 3StrikesFan

• Taking a Bonus Spin
September 9, 1991: 20th Season Premiere! (Full episode)
« on: March 13, 2011, 10:28:28 PM »
Here is the 20th Season premiere episode:

Offline offerta

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: September 9, 1991: 20th Season Premiere! (Full episode)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:35:46 AM »
Thanks ;)

Offline kassilynn

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
That was Fun !
I enjoyed that !  How about the other four shows from that week ?
The one I mostly want to see is the episode where Kathleen and Dian wore the green leopard swimsuits in the showcase.
I found out that the games that were played on that show were: Safe Crackers, Switcheroo, Double Prices, Bump, Hi Lo, and Make your Move (played for a
Car !) and Madonna's hit song "Holiday" closed out that show as well.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed !
"Say whatever you want to about me, my artwork, etc, I don't really care.
If you don't want me or even like me, then I'm DAMN sure am not gonna let myself want OR
like YOU !"

^ That's my message to all you haters and people who are negative when it comes to me.

Offline JonSea31

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »
When Make Your Move was played for a car, was there some overlapping involved?  I know a long, long time ago, such game was played for a car, and it had a 5-figure price and some overlapping involved.

Offline kassilynn

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 03:57:01 PM »
I'm not sure if there was any overlapping or not when Make Your Move was played for a car on that show.
I was only told what pricing games were played on that episode from the 20th anniversary week so therefore I don't know which games were won, who modeled what, any exciting moments.

So hopefully someone has that episode and will it post up on youtube soon.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:58:41 PM by kassilynn »
"Say whatever you want to about me, my artwork, etc, I don't really care.
If you don't want me or even like me, then I'm DAMN sure am not gonna let myself want OR
like YOU !"

^ That's my message to all you haters and people who are negative when it comes to me.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 04:05:25 PM »
Make Your Move, as far as we know, was only played for four-digit cars.  There was a brief period in Season 19 where two three-digit prizes were used instead of the familiar offering of a two-digit prize and a three-digit prize.  One of the digits on the board would overlap to form the price of one of the three-digit prizes.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline trytobecharming

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 06:16:07 PM »
Make Your Move, as far as we know, was only played for four-digit cars.  There was a brief period in Season 19 where two three-digit prizes were used instead of the familiar offering of a two-digit prize and a three-digit prize.  One of the digits on the board would overlap to form the price of one of the three-digit prizes.

The two three and two four digit prizes with the overlapping digit was only played twice, and was actually won on one of the playings. No five digit prizes have ever appeared in MY.