Author Topic: Amazing Race All-Stars  (Read 2280 times)

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Amazing Race All-Stars
« on: November 26, 2006, 12:28:37 PM »
If anyone who has not found out already the next Amazing Race will be a all-star edition. It will take place next year. They're bringing back some of the series big names. Among them are David and Mary from the recent one. Colin and Christie and Charla and Mirna. But the biggest names to appear on this edition of the Amazing Race will have to be the most hated team of all. Of course I'm talking about Rob and Amber. When I heard about it I nearly felt sick to my stomach hearing their names again.  :roll: Not only are they going to wreak havoc yet again but I am predicting at this moment at this time that they're going to be among the top 3 teams to win the million. Unless some unforseen events go wrong for them which I highly doubt that will happen. I don't know if I wanna watch this version though at the same time I also don't want them to run away with the whole thing. They already won something on account of Amber winning the all-star version of Survivor. Why do they need to compete in another reality tv show especially for the second time! :-x Another team that I'm not happy to see are Colin and Christie particularly when it involves Colin's quick temper. What a mistake to root for them in their Amazing Race or lack of it. Thank god they didn't win that. There's one word I can describe about this next version of the Amazing Race: Hell! Nothing but all out hell!

Offline rcbought

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Amazing Race All-Stars
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:04:32 AM »
The only benefit to having Colin and Christie on the race again is that we can get some more gems from them.  I mean..  "My ox is broken" has to be one of the stupidest lines I have ever heard.  I think the best thing about Rob and Amber is their ability to think outside the box.  The way they took that 4 hour penalty at the eating road block, and then convinced other teams to take the penalty as well was fantastic.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 11:06:30 AM »
If this concept is true, and we don't hear Jonathan and Victoria's names attached to it, then it is a bit flawed.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline JayG

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 04:41:54 PM »
While I haven't seen anyone publicly dispute that the next Amazing Race will be "All Stars", I'd take any mention of participating teams with a huge grain of salt right now.  There have been too many conflicting reports, such as the picture of a very pregnant Christie (of Colin &) taken only a few weeks ago.

Until an official announcement is made, any speculation of who's participating is strictly that: speculation.