Author Topic: El Precio Es Correcto (Colombia)  (Read 5998 times)

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
El Precio Es Correcto (Colombia)
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
Jay Lewis was nice enough to post the link to this show over at Invision. I thought it deserved a thread here, too.

http://caracoltv.com/producciones/entretenimiento/el-precio-correcto/video-219663-aqui-hay-premios-para-todos

I always find it amusing that the cash games on foreign versions often end up being for only a few hundred (on some occasions, thousand) American dollars.

Online brosa0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The answer is meat
Re: El Precio Es Correcto (Colombia)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
Only in Colombia will you see a contestant samba their way through Race Game and celebrate winning 0 prizes mid-game.

Offline actual_retail_tice

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: El Precio Es Correcto (Colombia)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »
Out of the two Spanish-language versions I've seen, I like Mexico's better. I got annoyed really quick at the dramatic pauses (and music stings) as the host was getting ready to reveal the one-bids' prices, and the constant background music. Colombia's host gives super-long contestant interviews that don't always lead to much of anything entertaining, although the rapping guy from La Montanista (Cliff Hangers) was pretty funny. Also, if anybody knows how San Bonifacio/St. Boniface has any connection to the Grand Game, I'd love to hear it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:00:32 PM by actual_retail_tice »