Author Topic: TPIR.com  (Read 24189 times)

Offline 3DSETDESIGNER

• In Contestant's Row
TPIR.com
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:54:52 PM »
do you think TPIR.com will post a little sneak peak at whats coming for season 40 of TPIR?

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: TPIR.com
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »
I think so. I would imagine they'll have info on some of the guest appearances and if there are any new games, those as well.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline kianworld

• In Contestant's Row
  • More of a lurker now.
Re: priceisright.com
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:57:11 PM »
First, it's priceisright.com , and duh they'd track it, They did so in season 39.

Offline PriceFan07

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: priceisright.com
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:02:29 AM »
First, it's priceisright.com , and duh they'd track it, They did so in season 39.
[/quote

I think we all know it's called "priceisright.com", but the OP obviously just chose to shorten it. I'm sure everyone knows exactly what site they were referring to. And I also don't see any reason to be rude about it. Just because they did it in season 39, doesn't mean they'll do it for season 40.
Get Ready to Price the Prize!
George Gray! Rachel Reynolds! Amber Lancaster! Manuela Arbelaez! Alexis Gaube! And James O'Halloran!
As we play the fabulous, sixty-minute Price is Right!
And here's the star of The Price is Right - Drew Carey!

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:14:50 AM »
^ Quote Fail.

Yes, they will track it on TPIR.com - or as someone noted, priceisright.com - as they like to give hints as to the new season.  However, new games may not be tracked right away; don't they like to surprise us?

Cyclone

Offline 3DSETDESIGNER

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »
^ Quote Fail.

Yes, they will track it on TPIR.com - or as someone noted, priceisright.com - as they like to give hints as to the new season.  However, new games may not be tracked right away; don't they like to surprise us?

Cyclone

just some how i doubt they'll post a video on sneaks for season 40,i get the face about season 39 when plinko and 10 chances were redone and a preview of PTR... :/

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 11:44:17 AM »

The last time a new game debuted without anybody knowing about it beforehand was That's Too Much! 10 years ago.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
The last time a new game debuted without anybody knowing about it beforehand was That's Too Much! 10 years ago.

But even then, people at the show knew about it before it aired. :)  But I see your point.

Cyclone

Offline Drew72

• 5/2/2003
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • TPIR Alumnus
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:32 PM »
Forgive my stupidity here but alex604, where did your avatar come from?  Is that a real photo from a season 40 taping?  Looks like a sneak peak to me.
Contestant - May 2, 2003 and played One Right Price - Won trips to Montreal and Mazatlan!

Offline 3DSETDESIGNER

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:26 PM »
Forgive my stupidity here but alex604, where did your avatar come from?  Is that a real photo from a season 40 taping?  Looks like a sneak peak to me.
yeah it is!just found a video on a sneak at the set of season 40 tpir!Its on Buzzerblog heres the link if it pops up on my post!Also i got the photo from the video! and again here's the link!  http://buzzerblog.flashgameshows.com/news-flashes-ratings-previews-of-the-price-is-right-and-travels-scream/

Offline 3DSETDESIGNER

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 10:44:54 PM »
I am super excited to see the new season next month!Hopefully fingers will come and visit the show this season!

Offline Drew72

• 5/2/2003
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • TPIR Alumnus
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »
Wow!  That's quite a sneak peak they've posted!!  I have to say the new rear monitor and new curtains look awesome.  And if anyone makes a statement to the effect that "I don't see the difference in the curtains" my advice would be to make an appointment with your eye doctor because evidently you can't tell dark colors from pastels.

This makes me look forward to seaon 40!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:52:25 PM by Drew72 »
Contestant - May 2, 2003 and played One Right Price - Won trips to Montreal and Mazatlan!

Offline spoon14

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Straight outta Medellin!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »
Wow!  That's quite a sneak peak they've posted!!  I have to say the new rear monitor and new curtains look awesome.  
Yup, loved the sneak peak. Nice set and Larry did a good job with his little bit of announcing/hosting.

Offline 3DSETDESIGNER

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
now you see why i changed my avatar!

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:12 PM »
Well, the new back monitor is significantly bigger, but it's not a killer. The neon lights around the stage weren't so bad either. I also can finally notice the darker curtains, lol.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...