Author Topic: 2 weird dreams about this site.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline themountainclimber

• 9/29/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • Make it a super stretch!
2 weird dreams about this site.
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:06:51 PM »
Last night & the night before I had 2 weird dreams about this site.

Dream #1: MSTieScott returned to the board, announcing he quit because Mike was a jackass. He also began another HYO show. Note: the preceding dream has nothing to do with my personal opinion on Mike Richards.

Dream #2: John started a thread entitled "Welcome, new troll!", in which he quoted a bunch of posts from "seperate people" about how cool and funny the Jack Wagner appearance was. The posts afterwards were from people who thought the troll was Jack Wanger himself. (Similar to the Daniel Rosen incident).

Thoughts? Your own dreams?

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
Re: 2 weird dreams about this site.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »
I think you're Jack Wagner and you're just trying to throw us off.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline themountainclimber

• 9/29/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • Make it a super stretch!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
I think you're Jack Wagner and you're just trying to throw us off.

Dammit! How'd you find out?  :lol:

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 03:49:30 AM »
Dream #1: MSTieScott returned to the board, announcing he quit because Mike was a jackass. He also began another HYO show.Note: the preceding dream has nothing to do with my personal opinion on Mike Richards.
At least this is plausible, for reasons all too obvious for me to elaborate upon...

Dream #2: John started a thread entitled "Welcome, new troll!", in which he quoted a bunch of posts from "seperate people" about how cool and funny the Jack Wagner appearance was. The posts afterwards were from people who thought the troll was Jack Wanger himself. (Similar to the Daniel Rosen incident).
...But this is not, as one would hope that Mr. Wagner has something better to do than troll this site (such as his soap opera job). Even if he were to troll, it would have made more sense for him to do so in March (or June) 2009 than August 2011, unless he plans to make a return visit...

Mind you, I do enjoy reading the dreams of others -- I have written down at least five of my own, and they all flow one after the other...how fascinating.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Axl

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:29:09 AM »
At least this is plausible, for reasons all too obvious for me to elaborate upon...

Are they?  Whenever he's mentioned, Drew or Mike seem to have nothing but total praise for Scott.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
^Yes, I recall several instances...my sincerest apologies.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.